2nd half of Oct and 1st week of Nov looks great for MMA!

Went to look at the 268 card at tapology when I heard Gaethje Chandler would be on it and started to notice all the events around that time period. Whether you are interested in Fedor’s last or second to last fight, Bellator Ireland, the LHW GP, Glover’s crack at the title, PFL finals, Usman Covington etc… looks like it should be a fun stretch of events. I’m looking forward to how these cards develop.

10/16
UFC Fight Night

Bellator 266 Quick Card

10/23
Bellator Russia

UFC Fight Night

10/27
PFL Championship Finals

10/29
ONE Championship

10/30
UFC 267 Quick Card

11/05
Bellator MMA Quick Card

11/06
UFC 268 Quick Card

Some good fights they should have made Sterling vs Yan the main event over Blachovics and Glover but oh well thats a great card

UFC almost never makes the lighter weight title fight the main event over a heavier class title fight.

No offense but that seems like a strange thing to be unhappy about and doubt most fans would agree with you. Yan dominated Sterling in their first fight and Sterling won the title on a technicality though he did not even really win the first fight. Why would that fight headline over a fight between a legit champ who just beat the MW champ and a challenger who has turned back the hands of time and just upset two other former title challengers and finished them? Glover is riding a five fight win streak with four submissions over elite LHWs.

1 Like

UFC 268 is already a banger

Yea not upset I just think it’s the more intriguing fight. I would guess most fans are more excited about that fight.

The skill level is way higher, it’s a rematch and there’s even a bit of bad blood. I know they do it with Conor not sure maybe they did it with Rhonda as well.

1 Like

Yeah I am a big Teixeira fan so that is likely why I like that fight more even though I like BW more than LHW overall.

Looking forward to what Coker does with Bellator Russia, I think he is gonna try to stack that card in a big way. I expect lots of Fedor Team and AKA Dagestan fighters on that card. Hopefully some intriguing fights get booked.

2 Likes

Teixeira has been hot, and he did it by adapting and changing his game, he is no longer just a bludgeoning guy. Problem is I like Jan too, just hard working dudes.

I agree LHW isnt that interesting but that fight is one to watch…

he better be working that cardio, i’m not a huge fan of back to back fights but i do like this one

What would blow all those fights away is a fight between Lesnar vs Fedor.

But both must be fully juiced to the gills. So make the fight in Russia. BAM!!!

2 Likes

Makhachev vs RDA got added to 10/30.

1 Like

Minakov returning after two years away to fight Fortune on the Bellator Russia card.

Tyrbura is riding a five fight win streak and just landed the Volkov fight.

267 shaping up to be a lot of fun.

UFC 267 Quick Card

i’d prefer if the wonky eye’d chick wasn’t on the main card, but i will give her props as she finishes fights

JFC Juicers Fighting Championships.

Juicing is not an option it is a must!

Glad to see Jiri as backup.

Fedor vs Johnson now official for Bellator Russia main event. Horrible to see the 44 year old legend fighting a 36 year old in his prime who nobody knows. Fight is pointless. Fedor should be fighting Barnett or Werdum and if that can’t happen then is should be JDS or Overeem. Fighting Johnson is all risk and no reward for a legend like Fedor. Terrible matchup, especially if this is the last one. He has said he has one or possibly two fights left so this could be it.

Rockhold vs Strickland in the works for 268 according to mmafighting.

Khabib said Usman will be on this card.

Saw Shlemenko will on it as well.