Aleks regularly writing rubbish messages to Fedor

• Remember when Alexander congratulated you on your birthday for the last time?

• I don’t think it’s so important.

• And you him?

• Before jail, I guess. I will explain: my attitude towards Alexander has not changed. And before jail, and when he was in jail, and when I pulled him out of jail. I went to prison to see him, my mother went to him, friends supported him - the same Denis. Mom gave Denis money so that he could go and buy some trousers, because the old ones were worn out, and he spent this money on filling the car with canned food and delivering a parcel to Sasha. Maybe someday Alexander’s conscience will wake up. I compare this to the parable of the prodigal son. The man is gone, lost, forgotten. I really hope that his conscience will wake up someday and he will say thank you. Not all rubbish will write after my interviews on my personal phone, but will apologize to the people to whom he owes, who helped him and whom he now insults.

• Did you get the messages recently?

• They come to me regularly - as a rule, after some interview. I think something will come after this one too.

• So he has your phone number?

• I think it’s easy for him to get it. I know where he gets it.

EES NORMAL

mtv wtf GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation