Ariel Helwani BLASTS Brenden Schaub for 15 minutes straight!

At the very end

Starts at 3:25:11

Lol he blasts him as a comedian, fighter, football player, podcaster, everything. Says he rips off logos and plagiarism of other podcasts, he purchase views on podcasts and can’t sell comedy tickets, calls Schaub a fake phony. Plus more

7 Likes

Ok. Who’d win in a fight though

8 Likes

They are both annoying but obviously Schaub.

5 Likes

Good God he is a whiny faggot. I am the opposite of a schaub fan but ariel is a crybaby and a piece of shit for how he treated Gina and Crocop.

28 Likes

Its about time someone with a platform has come out and told the truth about Schaub. Ariel is really starting to dig a hole for himself lately though…

8 Likes

Agreed. Plus way more than that. Plain and simple… He’s just a weasel.

I think this beef if funny because I have no dog in the fight. Both are probably right about each other.

12 Likes

Haha a part of me, who is a lifelong pro wrestling fan, loves Ariel the weasley little carney. He’s carved out a space for himself within the business and does his own little dramatic routines when he sees opportunities.

“Don’t hate the player, hate the game”.

Just a couple guys trying to carve out some real estate for themselves in the fight business. No one knows enough or cares enough for it to be a big deal. This ain’t the NFL.

8 Likes

He called out Schaub for even having his own MMA fan base turn on him and notice the fraud that he is. Lol. It’s like they’re both exposing each other as being a shithead. I understand Ariel is not holding back anymore, but someone could so easily beat his ass in real life, he’s walking a dangerous line with Schaub.

3 Likes

Also, too, in his defense, he makes a few solid points in the 2 minutes or so I listened to before tapping out.

1 Like

Not a fan of Ariel but that was entertaining. Schaub getting exposed left and right.

7 Likes

Exactly. Ariel is a cunt but he dropped some Bombs

3 Likes

It actually gets better as he goes on. You could tell Ariel is bothered be cause the more he said, the more he let loose.

5 Likes

I’m listening to a podcast right now,but I’ll tune into this one as soon as I’m done.

1 Like

It’s almost so ridiculous that it seems like a work. But Ariel has cried, whined and done so many ridiculous things on the air that I think it’s real. I have no horse in the race but he needs to watch himself with this heel gimmick. Eventually he’s going to run into a Sean Strickland type that will fuck him up badly. He talks awfully reckless for a dude with no ability to defend himself.

8 Likes

I was thinking the same thing as I listened. As he went on and kept bemoaning his point onto Callen as well.

I will say the part about Schaub paying guests to come onto his showtime stuff is hilarious. As well as him combining nights on his comedy tour due to them not selling out.

3 Likes

He’s annoying, but that was funny.
Scorched earth on big brown.
10-8 helwani.

6 Likes

I would pay good money to watch someone beat the ever loving shit out of Ariel the soy boy.

3 Likes

What did he do to Mirko?

5 Likes

This

Neither of them are wrong.

Mma media is generally a bunch of fucking pussies who can’t know what they’re talking about speculating. They all are big pro wrestling fans and transferred over to mma because there’s no money covering pro wrestling with all the established dirt sheets.

Schaub sucks for all the reasons Ariel said.

Ariel’s MLB point was garbage because at least half if not more of the guys doing mlb coverage are former players. They’re also generally not doing a bunch of subjective talking head opinions unless they’re qualified.