Ariel Helwani BLASTS Brenden Schaub for 15 minutes straight!

Is that the kinda guy Schaub strikes you as?

2 Likes

He strikes me as the guy that KO’d the fuck out of Mirko Cro Cop. I’m not some huge fan of Schaub, but the guy had legitimate skills as a fighter… and I 100% feel Ariel wouldn’t talk like that if they were in the same room together.

1 Like

Yeah. I still don’t think Schaub would dare get himself into any sort of legal trouble over any if it. This is good for Schaub and Ariel financially.

I can’t believe some of you guys think Ariel is in any sort of physical danger. Schaub would be locked up immediately and half of his wealth would go to Ariel.

Schaub will eventually lose half his shit to Messican, so if he beats up Ariel he won’t have anything left.

1 Like

And the response. Pretty bland.

RESPONSE THREAD HERE

Ariel Hewhiny

Helwani posted on his ig a clip of Schaub saying he is always scared to interview with him and fighters are chiming in

2 Likes

Say What Will Ferrell GIF by truTV’s The Chris Gethard Show

What are they saying? I don’t have ig

1 Like

Omg Ariel actually put the segment on its own video with a picture of him flexing.

What a self absorbed douche.

2 Likes

1:30 they jump right into it.

For those that haven’t seen the new thread:

https://forums.mixedmartialarts.com/t/bryan-callen-and-schaub-respond-to-ariel-helwani/3692092/11

Same Ariel has always rubbed me the wrong way.

He’s always seemed like a opportunistic little weasel. Time has proven me right.

3 Likes

Maybe this ends in a murder suicide. The planet could really use a collective W about now

2 Likes

Finally someone actually had the balls to call out Brendan on his comedy. Dude is just not funny, I don’t get it

3 Likes

I don’t know, Ariel is obviously a whiny bitch but I’m enjoying Heelwani. I hope Brendan comes over the top so we can get some more of this.

2 Likes

I’m enjoying Heelwani

5 Likes

3 Likes