Ariel Helwani talks Dana White trying to make ESPN run hell

2 Likes

between his whining and his fawning over Conor and his endless need for wwe storylines he has become annoying. I can see why ESPN lowballed him.

7 Likes

Wasn’t the pay reduction like 10%? I think it definitely took some balls to bet on himself by going Independent. Plus ESPN sucks and even my non-political friends call it woke BS.

6 Likes

At first it was & then ESPN lowered it to 5%.

1 Like

It’s very weird behaviour if Dana actively work against Helwani. Then again, Dana seems like a dude with a huge and fragile ego.

1 Like

Not too sure why people dislike Helwani. He doesn’t play the Dana game, is that too bad?

5 Likes

well for one he tries to play match maker by getting people to say something about someone else, or say, X person said this about you…to create head lines. He’s a real piece of shit. There is a reason why fighters used to call him on it all the time.

3 Likes

LOL at starting a pissing match with dana white and then being sad you are not welcome at the UFC.

1 Like

Classic example of never bite the hand that feeds you

VOX Media is basically information AIDS

3 Likes

lol. When I heard he was leaving ESPN I thought, “He’s been working for ESPN? I had no idea.” All I knew was ESPN was the main partner with UFC and I’d never heard a hint of a peep about/from Ariel in anything UFC/ESPN related. So there it is, UFC controlled production so he was assed out of everything, lol. Who cares that he left, his role there was bullshit anyways because he pissed off the brass. Makes sense that they wanted to reduce his pay and they’re probably glad he’s gone. He should be embarrassed to even bring it up. He’s like the token amusing nerd now making appearances on all these shows acting like a pro wrestler. What a putz.

2 Likes

Why are these podcast dudes sucking his dick.

What “real journalism” has ariel done?

Sad The Little Mermaid GIF