Bella Muhammad accused of anti-semitism by Ariel Helwani

Timestamp 1:11

Ariel Helwani accused Belal Muhammad of disliking him because Ariel is a Jew and Belal is Palestinian.

Is Heel Wani going too far? He’s fucking with fighters now… Belal, Josh Thomson, Abu Schaubi, Joe Jitsu, Ramsey Nijem and others recently. Even Bryan Callen and Big John would destroy him handily. Schaub’s bodybuilder friends too.

3 Likes

Cry more, faggot Helweenie

10 Likes

Ariel is playing with fire.

He’s pissing off a lot of people with this one.

4 Likes

Kudos to Ariel for standing up for himself / freedom of speech and outing their bullying tactics.

7 Likes

a muslim who doesnt like jews??!?!?!?

8 Likes

No it’s a religion of peace - liberals

3 Likes

The dork journalist who never trained a day in his life.

1 Like

Does he need his safe space?

1 Like

Bait GIF

3 Likes

Always Sunny Troll GIF

2 Likes

I am just about done with Ariel, just can’t stand his whining about every little slight. He is not nearly as important as he thinks he is.

12 Likes

Muslims are bigoted against Jews?

Let me check Twitter for evidence:

Wow… same first name too.

3 Likes

Where was Ariel at when AJ McKees father was making the blatant anti-Semitic remarks?

4 Likes

Ariel is going to get his skull cracked. Dana talks a lot of shit but would bury the fighters in a Las Vegas desert if they tried anything. Ariel is the definition of a pussy and some psycho fighter may put hands on him.

4 Likes

Ariel is whiny leftist, so it’s kinda ironic.

7 Likes

I can’t wait to see Ariel get beat up

3 Likes

helwiney aint fooling nobody. trying to play wwe heel, wanna be stephen a smith

Which fighter would do it?
Great way to get a lawsuit and criminal charges brought against you and will cause some (not all) orgs to black list you. Last thing they want is someone attacking the media

Not worth it for fighters