Close up video of Fury v Wilder, after fight: "No love. I don't respect you."

4 Likes

Tyson Fury is all class

9 Likes

Well…stupid people usually lack humility

19 Likes

Well to be fair… his Mothers breast milk

3 Likes

As we all more or less knew, Wilder is a fucktard.

Fury should have smashed him some more.

5 Likes

it is easy to be classy when you are the winner. and jajaja at “he doesn’t like me and i don’'t know why”!!! really, you call him stupid over and over and over again and cannot figure out why he does not like you? what a stupid sleeze ball jaja…

1 Like

We shouldn’t put too much weight on what people say right after being severally concussed. If he stills says that the next day then he is an asshole.

1 Like

For fucks sake go away

16 Likes

Just block him and move on. New account intended to annoy. Much easier than responding, which is what he wants.

4 Likes

Fury is a man of God. Inspiring how he turned his life around. I’ll continue cheering for him. He is a good man.

4 Likes

100%. He was fucked up and not thinking clearly. Not the time to have any sort of conversation

1 Like

Yeah Wilder since posted a long captioned ig thanking the gypsy king and being gracious. Definitely concussed and sad a shit in the moment.

3 Likes

This all day. Like 20 or so ppl that everybody needs on ignore. Waste of time.

3 Likes

A concussed mouth speaks a lucid mind.

1 Like

He probably was out of it and thought he was talking to the chick he beat up in that hotel room.

2 Likes

Black fighters are the worst sportaman in the world. Sore losers, poor winners. Adesanya, Derrick Lewis, Corey Anderson, Kevin Holland, could go on and on. Low iq, low empathy, incredible sense of entitlement.

2 Likes

This.

I take “habajajajalala” and “I see tweety bird” at face value when dealing with concussed people.

Lol, no he’s not. He says he is, though.

Haha what an utterly, stupid thing to say.

Processing: tumblr_n4dbl2qme21s0u7vwo3_400.gif.webp…