Conor allegedly punched a famous DJ in Rome

Translation from article below:

“Suddenly he threw a punch in the face of Francesco”: thus, in a story on Instagram, the wife of Francesco Facchinetti tells that Conor McGregor beat her husband. “He could have killed him, he split his lips and nose - the story of Wilma Helena Faissol - Francesco flew back, fell on the table … and I’m shivering like a calf.” The woman explained that they were at a party in a hotel in Rome, where the evening seemed normal. Then it degenerated and the reason is not at all clear.“

"The first thing I thought is a joke, they do it on purpose, it’s a mini-show - Faissol said - but I was paralyzed because all of Conor’s bodyguards held him against the wall, he wanted to keep beating Francis. There was blood, the bodyguard gave us handkerchiefs and chased us away. From the hotel they let us out the side door, as if everything was fine. I was crying, I was shaking, we called the police and ambulance. We made the complaint, he is an unstable person: he is dangerous », the conclusion.“

Conor arrived in the capital aboard a private jet with the whole family: mother, wife and his three children, the last of whom, Ryan, baptized in the Vatican on Saturday by Pope Francis himself. The Irish boxer has “enjoyed” the Roman holiday, between luxury and bodyguards. But now he’s in trouble.

2 Likes

His wife talks about it

2 Likes

naughty conor
I’m sure the DJ deserved it for being such an absolute cunt.
he shouldn’t have played this while pointing at conor

7 Likes

Not surprised.

Conor gonna Conor.

6 Likes

2 Likes

Mike Tyson part 2 in my opinion. Hopefully he doesn’t have to hit rock bottom and lose it all to stop doing drugs and booze

He needs to go to NA or rehab asap

9 Likes

Man, a night out on the town with Conor and Jon Jones would be such a blast!!

38 Likes

Great night until they start swinging at their wives, old ppl and other celebs

7 Likes

The wife

24 Likes

Look on the bright side, at least he is taking a break from punching senior citizens at the moment.

It is pretty amazing how famous and talented Conor and Jones are yet they continually insist on being two of the biggest scumbags in the sport.

12 Likes

Lolol at her description of blood. I was expecting to see dude all fuckered up. Still doesn’t justify punching just funny how wildly exaggerated she said how injured his face was

12 Likes

Being a dj he probably doesn’t deal with common assault on a daily basis like a fighter bro

15 Likes

What I read: “Lawsuit.”

13 Likes

Good, that DJ is an idiot

6 Likes

Ah yeah there is that. Fair point, fair point.

2 Likes

Yesterday also.

If you don’t know who the guy with Conor is, it is Jose Mourinho. The most famous soccer coach in the world.

Formerly managed Real Madrid, Man Utd, Inter Milan, Chelsea (London) Porto, Tottenham Hotspur, and now Roma

1 Like

Conor really is a proper bellend.

6 Likes

Well someone came in their panties

2 Likes

does he plan to lose his entire fortune to lawsuits?

or maybe hes just trying to get a few wins b4 his ufc return

11 Likes

There’s a clear trend here of Conor’s God complex causing him to assault or attempt to assault regular people that needs to be dealt with, first by the law and then by a mental health professional. That said, anyone else think about the fact that this is now the second regular person Conor has sucker punched without dropping? Is cocaine stealing his power?

11 Likes