Dana White BLASTS Oscar De La Hoya with real numbers LOL

11 Likes

Holy La’akea Makalapuaokalanipō Browne

11 Likes

he’s gonna pop a blood vessel getting like that.

Lol I love it

Said it in the other thread with a similar vid, best De La Hoya rant yet.

1 Like

I don;t know how anyone listens to De La Hoya about anything. Dude is a drug addict and a transvestite

3 Likes

He broke De La Hoya down there. He should do a collaboration diss track with Snoop.

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

3 Likes

Guys like De La Hoya try to stay Relevant by name dropping the UFC

His career is washed, but if he talks shit about the UFC and Dana every once in a while, he gets attention

Cocaine is a helluva drug

1 Like

God damnit, there is nothing better than Dana going on a ODLH rant. He brought a fucking folder of paperwork to not only reference while shitting all over him……but provided copies to the media hahaha. Epic

4 Likes

Dana is hilarious…

What a fucking beat down

1 Like

Eddie sells like 80k tickets. He doesnt need Oscars help,I was at Chuck vs Tito 3

1 Like

He also blasts everyone that spouts off ongoing and uneducated clickbait about fighter pay

ODLH trying to latch on to anyone like a disease…

Eddie runs EU.
Oscar should stick to roasting Dana’s numbers.

1 Like

Dana’s a shrewd motherfucker.

Not a coincidence that in his first press conference after Jones’ arrest, he comes armed with a portfolio of facts/figures and goes full public rage-mode on Oscar.

Odd how he never wants to respond to the issue of fighter pay, but I suppose it’s a great go-to when one of your main fighters gets arrested for the 100th time.

Jones will be back in the Octagon in ‘22, guaranteed.

1 Like

Thats how you body someone with a trapper keeper of facts lol

2 Likes

that is one of the most faggiest things ive seen on this board. what a strange person he is.

1 Like