Dustin Poirier clocks sparring partner

In classic Colby Covington fashion, he released never seen before footage of Dustin Poirier hard sparring with a training partner and tried to claim it was an amateur. That has since been refuted, and in the video is pro fighter Felipe Douglas. Thoughts on “Chaos” being Chaos, and the boxing badness of “Diamond?”

1 Like

no right or wrong about it. non-issue

1 Like

Kind of weird to yell like that afterwards unless they were really fighting. So much stupid shit happens in these “pro” gyms it’s really hard to say what was going on.

3 Likes

you can just bump one of the other threads about this

no need to keep creating duplicate threads

1 Like

Aren’t you the duplicate king?

Shouldn’t you have posted a four second video of Conor saying “it’s business” in the Khabib fight?

1 Like

That is not what I considered “clocked” . It looks like Dustin was not going hard in the least. The amateur looks much smaller.

I have no issue with this clip at all.

1 Like

Nothing to see here. Typical ammy not wearing the proper gear against a pro.

2 Likes

What happens in training should stay in training.

Anyone taking footage for fighters to use to better themselves should know better and only release it if both fighters ok it.

Dick move by Colby.

1 Like

It’s already been pointed out that the guy isn’t an amateur and he’s said himself DP did nothing wrong.

1 Like

What’s the big deal?

Wow, kids these days. No clue about when, how, and where you should release footage. I blame social media. No ethics,

2 Likes

We had a guy ask a few years ago if he could video his sparring sessions. It was fine until we found out he was posting them to YouTube. I put a stop to his videoing after that.

He was a big dude and would go too hard with people he shouldn’t have too. Weird guy.

A guy preparing for the biggest fight of his life drops a sparring partner and its a huge deal

I get the what happens in the gym stays in the gym but cmon