Exclusive: ‘No disrespect’ but Joanna Jedrzejczyk not interested in fights with Dern or Rodriguez next

When Joanna Jedrzejczyk decides to return to the Octagon after her 14 months and counting hiatus, don’t expect her to be in title eliminator fights against rising talents like MacKenzie Dern or Marina Rodriguez. Two women in the top-six with open dance cards.

Check out my interview with the UFC star at the link below.

You’re coming off a loss and are 2-4 in your last six fights, but say you deserve a title shot? Lol. Some of these fighters take those rankings a little too seriously.

Exactly. Lost 4 of her last 6 fights, she seems to think it’s still 2017. She’s no longer as relevant in womens MMA. She needs them more than they need her.

Like the forty year old woman who wants to make believe she is twenty four.

Seeing Joanna call for a title shot and Tony not shutting up about Khabib makes me feel like I went through a small time warp.

Dern actually seems like a great fight to raise her stock.

2 Likes

Are yall forgetting so quickly that a lot of people thought she beat the champ her last fight??

Or are you forgetting that other than Valentina and Rose she dominated everyone else?

2 Likes

Are you forgetting that the majority of the judges thought she lost her last fight. Dont know where you get “lot of people” from but it means nothing. As for dominating…running off a string of decisions is hardly domination. She hasnt finished a fight in 6 YEARS!

2-4 in her last 6 fights and coming off a loss. You can try to spin it all you want, but you’re not going to get past these facts.

Given her performance in her last six fights, I think she needs a return fight that isn’t a title shot. If she wins that convincingly then give her one of the two she’s looking to fight.

yeah gsp didnt dominate either

shut the fuck up noob

1 Like

Rematch with Weili, why the fuck not, that fight deserves a rematch and winner gets a crack at Rose

5 Likes

You’re putting Joanna on the same level as GSP? You just showed who was the noob. Take your own advice clown baby :clown_face:

1 Like

I was the only comment on this thread and it got reposted without me. That’s weird.

Rules you fruits

I would like to see how Tatiana Suarez would do vs JJ. word is she is supposed to come back around july/aug