Fedor admits asking UFC for more money

The famous fighter Fedor Emelianenko told why he chose Bellator, although he could sign a contract with the UFC. The athlete replied that he liked the position of Bellator President Scott Cocker.

“People said that ‘we have the best promotion, there is no better one in the world, etc.’ Everything was around their promotion. They said: “We think that you are the best fighter, we would like you to be beaten with us. We want to pay you so much, fight with Brock Lesnar. " I said that this is good money, I know who you pay and how much. But I said I wanted a little more. And I said that I have a team, multiple world champions in combat sambo and so on. And I would like them to come to the UFC too. To which they told me: “About you, we will think about a fee. And we don’t need your guys. " They said it in plain text. And at the same time Bellator, Scott came along. Here, first of all, there was a human attitude, which cannot be bought for money.

What is the impression left of Dana White? Unpleasant. He has money - that’s everything, there is no respect for the fighters, there is no respect for a person. Just money, that’s all. There is nothing human there. And it turns me off. Money, of course, is important for livelihoods and for the family. But exchanging human relations for money is not, "TASS quotes Emelianenko.

1 Like

In other news. Sky is blue

2 Likes

What’s happening? LMAO!!!

Yeah pretty much

Water is wet, etc

So, ultimately Fedor was scared of fighting in the UFC? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A business looking out for profitability?? Say it ain’t so!!

1 Like

Here we go!

2 Likes

Don’t feed the trolls. If you don’t feed them, they will go away!

War Fedor!

1 Like

Nothing wrong with asking for more money. He is Fedor FFS

3 Likes

Not to shill for the UFC, but it’s a little more double sided than just that. His shit brain manager was trying to hardball UFC into co-promoting the event with M-1, which really, UFC had no reason to have to do.

2 Likes

He’s talking about another instance now, when they offered him to fight Lesnar in 2012. The copromoting story was couple of years before that, when Fedor had the aura of invincibility, before the Werdum and Silva losses

3 Likes

Yeah Finklestein was a slimy bastard.

1 Like

Not sure what he was thinking the second time around. By 2012 he was already damaged goods and had lost several times. What was he expecting at that point?

I’m convinced Fabio could of done big things had he stuck to boxing, dude had great hands and a chin made of granite.

2 Likes

I’m not liking the Tim Johnson booking for his last or his next to last fight.

4 Likes

Dana is a fight promoter and businessman— if he let emotions get involved then he’s only going to
Make his job much harder. I am shocked that more people don’t realize this

3 Likes

Yeah me either. Kind of like the Fabio deal just another face not any reasoning behind it.

I would imagine if you’re too nice you become Affliction.

So the UFC approaches Fedor, to sign Fedor to a fight contract

and this autistic retard goes “Yeah also sign all my friends too”

What job has ever worked like that lmao “Yes I will drive the lawn mower for your lawn care company, but you must hire all my buddies as well.”

GTFO you fat idiot hypejob

2 Likes

Yeah the word always was that negotiations fell apart because fedors management wanted them to sign all his other Russian buddies and the UFC wouldn’t