Fedor applying for Master's degree in Gardening

The legendary Russian fighter of mixed martial arts Fedor Emelianenko submitted documents to the magistracy of the Voronezh State Agrarian University named after Emperor Peter I. This is reported by “R-Sport”, citing a source.

“Emelianenko submitted documents to the Faculty of Agronomy, Agrochemistry and Ecology, Master’s degree in Gardening, to the correspondence department,” the source said.

Applicants will have to pass several exams, which will lead to enrollment at the end of September.

4 Likes

Good for Fedor! Finding purpose in something productive.

1 Like

No wonder. Most of the MMA fighters are really well-educated. Look at Tor Troenga, a math genius. Or Shane Carwin with two B.A. degrees: in mechanical engineering and in environmental technology.

3 Likes

That is absolutely awesome. If I were to switch careers, that would be my choice as well.

Well…it’s better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war!

6 Likes

I knew Fedor was overrated.

He could mow my lawn anytime

Fedor seems so relaxed and chill, I can see him growing his own weed and smoking it.

Hightower from Police Academy was a florist. Makes sense.

2 Likes

last guy I got in to mow my lawn, I had to bust him up

1 Like

Dah oyster GIF

That’s the twist. Now it’s your Gardner that busts your ass up. Sir you shorted me $5 this month…… oh so what you’re just the Gardner what are you gonna do about it?

This guy will do literally anything before signing with the UFC

2 Likes

Well… glad for him unless it means he’s retiring from MMA ha ha. There’s another thread with his bro Aleks challenging to a MMA bout, respectfully. I hope he does that before gardening full time :slight_smile:

The legendary Russian fighter of mixed martial arts Fedor Emelianenko entered the budgetary department of the magistracy of the Voronezh State Agrarian University named after Emperor Peter I. The 44-year-old athlete will be trained in the specialty “Gardening”.

It is reported that in the entrance exams Emelianenko scored nine points out of ten possible.

Emelianenko’s next fight will be held on October 23rd. Fedor’s rival will be Timothy Johnson. It is possible that for Emelianenko this fight will be the last in his career, although he still has two more fights under the contract with the league. He last appeared in a cage in December 2019. Then Fedor ahead of schedule defeated Quinton Jackson at a tournament in Japan.

It’s healthy that Fedor has interests outside of fighting and training now I can picture him sitting in his garden eating ice cream when he retires.

and feeding geese

First thing that came to mind