Fedor Emelianenko's Bellator: Moscow opponent has been chosen

Fedor has an opponent for Bellator: Moscow and it’s likely not who you expected.

Tim Johnson! F your clicks!

15 Likes

Tired Sick Of It GIF by U by Kotex Brand

5 Likes

YOU WON’T BELIEVE #4!

4 Likes

Rematch with Jaideep Singh?

1 Like

Lame. Should have been Barnett

3 Likes

Just tell me who it is. I’m not clicking the article.

3 Likes

Tim Johnson

4 Likes

Who the fuck is tim Johnson? Im assuming some scrub who is either being paid to give Fedor an easy fight or some guy they can cheat out of a decision If he did we somehow go the distance.

4 Likes

Not a scrub unless you think scrubs can beat Fortune, Mitrione, Kongo, Tybura and Abdurakhimov like he did.

That being said this fight is so retarded.

Nobody wants to see 44 year old legends fight top 20 guys in their division with no “name” who are still 36 and in their prime. It is pointless.

Just as dangerous as a fight with Barnett, Overeem, JDS or Werdum but no nearly as fun as those legend vs legend fights

12 Likes

Agreed. No disrespect to Tim Johnson. Pretty good fighter, but not who I want to see Fedor fight

2 Likes

Fedor is one of my all time favorites but I wish he wouldn’t fight at all anymore.

10 Likes

I’m surprised they would risk Fedor losing in Russia. We all saw what happened last time. They gave him a old light heavyweight who beat the shit out if him and almost took him out in the first.

bad form with the info striptease

who is that GIF

5 Likes

He’s got one of the best mustaches is the game.

2 Likes

Wait… is that the white bald dude with the super dad bod muffin top?

1 Like

Fedor needs to retire. He’s the GOAT, in my book. He’s doing better than most would well past their prime, but he needs to hang them up.

1 Like

Johnson also has wins over Tybura who is now a top ten UFC HW who is on a five fight win streak and Abdurakhimov who is 5-3 in the UFC with his only other two UFC loses being to Lewis and Blaydes.

Such a pointless fight for 44 year old legend Fedor.

Johnson is the 18th ranked HW in the world (fightmatrix).

I want to know why the Barnett fight could not get made, I know Barnett wanted it.

1 Like

Barnett, Werdum or Reem or go fuck your Russian mudder!

Tim Johnson?..

What are you doing here?

I thought I told you to go fuck your Russian mudder?..

3 Likes