Fedor opening up on the reasons of losses in 2011

The legendary Russian fighter of mixed martial arts Fedor Emelianenko spoke about the reasons for the defeats in fights with Antonio Silva and Dan Henderson in 2011.

“There were certain psychological reasons, the pressure was heavy. The defeats occurred during the pregnancy of my ex-wife Marina with our daughter, Lizochka. Let’s just say - as soon as the medical examinations came, they shouted in every office: “Abortion!” Wherever we went, they said so. Marina had certain minor health deviations.

This experience, plus other difficult life situations led to this. Wherever we go, no matter what doctors they recommend to us, good doctors. It came to a ridiculous point: Marina goes to the doctor, the doctor takes her card and starts shouting: “Abortion!”

And then the doctor asks: “Who did you come to?” Marina replied: “Well, so and so, to such and such a doctor.” And she answered: “Oh, this is for you through two offices, get out of here.” A man in a position, I went everywhere with her. I had to be very, terribly worried. The Lord ruled in such a way that a healthy little girl was born to us, Marina, thank God, also got better. All was good. When I flew out to fight Henderson, Marina was taken to give birth, her contractions began. All my stay in America was colored by these certain tones. The girl was born healthy, thank God, but Marina was recovering rather hard after the operation, after the cesarean.

Then I reviewed these battles. It was not even from these defeats that it was hard for me. Two people come in, one leaves the winner. It was a shame that the people who were around me, rode with me, swore eternal friendship, devotion, suddenly started singing another song. Up to the point that they wanted to take me to the witch grandmothers, to the sorcerers. I had to urgently clean up my surroundings, ”said Fedor Emelianenko in an interview with the Ushatayka YouTube channel.

3 Likes

maybe he should say the real reason Hendo and Bigfoot got it over him was because they were juiced to the gills on artificial testosterone, the pea balled weirdos.

Lol wtf?

Also the doctor shouting “Abortion! in every office” cracked me up

They thought somebody spelled a curse on him

Damn didn’t know about all that. Brave of him to fight with all that going on.

I knew it!!!