Holyfield in vs Belfort after Del Hoya tests positive for COVID

Has Holyfield at least been training? Article doesn’t say if he’s been working out, or training for anything. Dudes, 58.

He has

1 Like

This could end up being a decent fight if he’s in shape. I still want to see DLH fight again at some point though.

2 Likes

He’s too old, Vitor will destroy him

2 Likes

I’m glad our country is free enough to allow a 58 year old to fight professionally.

2 Likes

Holybutt via head clash ko

2 Likes

58 against a recently top level fighter?!! They shouldn’t sanction this Hollyfield may get hurt

2 Likes

1 Like

I sparred a guy who used to be a badass he was 54. The guy was in fantastic shape but everything was slomo. And I fucking suck, I hope noone gets hurt the commission is probably bribed.

2 Likes

Training in 2021

1 Like

You know what they say, the last thing to go is power.

1 Like

Bad idea for Evander. I had a feeling Oscar was never gonna show up for this

4 Likes

That’s not what they say you moron. There’s an old saying if you’re coming on than come on.

9 Likes

CjXPE

8 Likes

There’s levels to this and Vitor is going to find out the hard way in the ring.

8 Likes

Since no one is saying it, DLH never had any intentions to fight Belfort. Total hype job. How does it even make sense? A fat, coked up, 50 y/o WW is gonna take on someone who recently competed as a CW and HW (boxing designations)?! It never passed the smell test.

6 Likes

Stick to your Miley Cyrus albums while the men are talking phaggot.

1 Like

Holyfied by devastating KO.

1 Like

Power is power. Muscle memory is muscle memory. If he has a gas tank, even super trt vitor no can defend