Is Dillashaw in for a doomed post-PED return?

Hope so. Dudes a prick.

13 Likes

Spotted a typo…Chael was undefeated his whole career

21 Likes

Also, Chris Weidman was undefeated pre-USADA. Post USADA he is 2-6

6 Likes

But he didn’t fail any tests like the above guys. I think the USADA switch coincided with him not being able to use IV’s after weight-cuts, and that has been killer for him.

2 Likes

cmon bro.

he started looking like the shrinking man and when asked about it he said it was because he stopped boozing

you know what didnt get bigger on me when i started boozing? my shoulders, arms, traps…

5 Likes

There’s a laundry list of guys that took a shit post USADA

1 Like

Barao…Pettis…Hendricks…Cain…goes on and on

2 Likes

I feel like Cain’s fall was due to piling injuries

1 Like

Why is Jones 4-0?

Thought he had one of those turned into a NC after cock steroids or whatever

1 Like

Yeah which also grew him breasts as an unrelated side effect

Before you bother to answer with bro-science, go suck milk from his tits

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Love TJ, dude is a stud

1 Like

He had Peyronnies disease

I hope TJ gets bullied and knocked out.

Fuck that cheater.

2 Likes

We will know for sure for sure after tomorrow night. My guess is he’s doomed based off all of the other dudes that fell off. Who knows though :man_shrugging:

I don’t think he’s been clean for a decade. Just has the UFC behind him allowing him to pop on every test he takes. It’s not a secret why they stopped announcing tests. And they’ve been clear that he can pop every time and they won’t do shit.

What is stupid, is that “fans” will say he is washed up if he loses, it was all about the PED and blablabla.

When Top 5 guys fight one another, losing shouldn’t come with the usual “he is finished and was always overrated” schtick for the one getting the L.

3 Likes

Definitely agree with that

2 Likes