Jon Jones DM's MMA website! lol

To this website:

1 Like

dana is probably laughing about it

two scumbags

4 Likes

Nothing will ever top this gem

14 Likes

I see Jon’s “healing” is really coming along well. Never change Jon, never change…

16 Likes

Lol. Jones is a piece of shit and has no shame.

19 Likes

I hope he doesn’t take anyone with him when he kills himself.

9 Likes

The only thing Jon Jones cares about is himself, I’d be shocked if he chose to Kill himself. The best thing about being religious for people like him is they can explain away any poor behaviours because they repent and it’s ok again. If he can’t, he just blames it on some obscure trauma or other problem that alleviates him of any blame.

6 Likes

Oh and he’s been taught over and over that there really isn’t any consequences for his actions so why would he off himself? He more than likely feels like in another month or two this will have all blown by, his fiancé and kids will still be there, the people that have been supporting him (family I assume and the yes men around him) will still be there. Nothing really changes except some money out of his accounts to cover his lawyer fees.

2 Likes

Yeah everything was and is “God’s will” and by design. It’s a pretty crazy to think people still live that way.

4 Likes

He really is a POS, he will never change

Even if he kills someone WHEN he gets another DUI he will still never learn

4 Likes

I’ve never understood rich people getting dui’s. I make less per year than a guy like Jones does in one fight and somehow I can always afford a cab when I go out for drinks but a guy worth millions can’t hire a car service, driver, Uber, or cab? Crazy…

4 Likes

They think they’re above the law. Like Seagal.

6 Likes

I bet if you dropped a quarter right into his skull, all you’d hear is a “platoon” sound. Like Willem Dafoe.

3 Likes

Yeah i agree, it’s crazy because he fight so intelligently but he is so stupid outside the cage.

3 Likes

The funniest thing was Wink saying he’s such a smart dude who could achieve anything he wants

Nope. He’s either gonna fight in a cage, or go to jail, cause he’s one of the dumbest individuals alive

11 Likes

Blockquote

Let’s just hope he does

2 Likes

Dude is an insecure weirdo.

1 Like

In for pictures of the witch who’s tormenting poor ole Jonny.

4 Likes

While his response is juvenile as hell, I would have been laughing to myself the whole time while typing the same response. I can’t really hold this one against him.

4 Likes

They’re fucking childish retards who believe in destructive fairytales