"Just bleed" guy 24 years later

10 Likes

He no longer watched UFC. After last night’s card, who the fuck could blame him???

33 Likes

I thought the rumor was that he died. Like not just his cool side (as evident) but his physical self.

4 Likes

His only interview after getting out of jail was massive.He went to jail for ecstacy & not farm equipment like thought to be.

3 Likes

Didnt watch, I was out watching local fihhts on Long Island, wich were outstanding (Flex Fights Series 6). Was this the card that had Jim Miller?

Yes he broke the record for having the most fights in UFC history with 38.

The chick fight that was the main event was beyond terrible.

9 Likes

Glad I went local, Raging Al is readly for Bobby Green and when they called Aljo to the cage I let out a “Screw Peter Yan!” That revieved a favorable reaction from the crowd. Ill also give a shout to a young lady out of Renzos in the city Phaidra Knight (P.K.), who inspired and entertained the shit outta me and my bro. 46 years old, somthing like 17 time ladies US rugby team. Built like a Greek Goddess and after her tko victory, spent some time making each other laugh with her cheering section. Great night, glad I didnt stay in for the fights.

6 Likes

Just Bleed Guy was replaced by Epic Chest Hair Guy IMO.

1 Like

Shame he’s not a fan anymore.

I whole heartily believe this man should be in the UFC HOF and i’m completely serious. They should bring him in for an event or something

4 Likes

I need to see this epic chest hair guy

Epic Chest Hair Guy doing the UG sign on TV.

Screen name was gomiftw.

9 Likes

Lmao!

1 Like

Fucking amazing

1 Like

“I did it for fun, I did it for the lulz, but most importantly, I did it for the UG.”

I fucking love you guys (no homo)

4 Likes

gomiftw ^^^^

I wish that I could post the photoshops,but you guys know that pictures and GIFS just disappear on the new forum.

2 Likes

Edit. Wrong thread. I suck at life

1 Like

Wrong thread lmao

1 Like

Only a piece of him… Apparently

1 Like

Really? I expected a barn burner