Ken Norton vs Gerry Cooney

that’s great! I’d love to visit New York one day.

keep in mind we long island not nyc…upstate is awesome too.Not fan of NYC but worth a look if never been

1 Like

The Great White Nope!

1 Like

No, Holmes called him the great white dope.

1 Like

It was a reference to him being called, “The Great White Hope” before he lost to Holmes.

Green hats and t-shirts.

I hadn’t seen this much excitement from American Mick’s since they joined the Spanish to fight against the US in the Spanish/American War.

Both were obviously fails.

1 Like

You could tell it tasted sour lol you didn’t see that look in Tyson’s eyes getting hit plus the props he gave him post fight “he hits like a fucking mule kick, excuse my French”

Interesting no one says anything about Fury or Usyk being white. Is it because they are European?

They are the two most skilled heavyweights in the world.

1 Like

this is true captain kaboom. ruddock hit HARD. i mean HARD. the fact that tyson could eat those and still knock him out with relative ease is a testament to his chin. lewis never had to taste those really because of his reach. but tyson had to eat them, as HARD as they were. god bless both those fighters, they deserve at least that much after the WARS they gave us jaja…

1 Like

no one is going to talk about fury’s race or color because he is the best out there currently, bar none. he edged wilder in three thrilling, very close fights. how could you denigrate a guy who is the best in the world currently based on his race jaja?

no one is going to talk about usyk because he is unknown and beat a bum that was over rated and sucked jajaja…

mark my words, usyk will not last long if he fights anyone real, fury and wilder smoke him. fury by decision and wilder by brutal ko, most likely. do not call me nostradamus, but i kind of am jajajaja…

AJ had more names on his resume than Wilder or Fury.

WHO? a hugely faded wlad klitchko after fury had already beaten him? no, no one spectacular by any degree. i mean, i am looking at his “resume” right now, it is about the most further thing from anything impressive that i can imagine jajaja…

andy ruiz… who he LOST to jaja?

1 Like