Khabib: Dagestani feelings matter

The famous MMA fighter Khabib Nurmagomedov defended the Dagestani people, which, in his opinion, is covered in the media only from a negative side. The reason for the conversation was the recent scandal in the Moscow metro, when three natives of Dagestan severely beat a local resident.

“Some character screws over a taxi driver - everywhere they write it was a Dagestani. Someone beats someone - Dagestanis, they write everywhere. We also have feelings - Dagestanis have 3.5 million of us - if not 4. I think it is wrong - when one person does the wrong thing - to write Dagestanis in all the media. These are the people who do bad things - there are 15-20 of them, well 30, well, let’s round up to 100. But there are at least 3.5 million Dagestanis. There are intellectuals, there are scientists, athletes, doctors. There are people who very worthily represent not only Dagestan, but the whole of Russia. But as soon as one sick person commits a bad deed, all the media, including you, throw up that the Dagestani did this and that.

1 Like

Austin Powers No GIF

9 Likes

The Big Lebowski Whatever GIF

6 Likes

…you called for Macron to be beheaded because he supports a secular society and freedom of speech / choice go fuck yourself Khabib. I always point out despite his talents as a fighter he is a fragile Islamist cunt of a man.

19 Likes

Replace “white” and change the population #, and now he knows how while people must feel.

Fucking idiot that guy

2 Likes

Hard pass.

11 Likes

LOL VU

1 Like

His talents make him more dangerous. He doesn’t need a dull knife to kill. Muslim extremists do that, you know. They also kill children in school and fly planes into buildings.

1 Like

The media pussyfoots around when muslims commit crimes. Not only is khabib a bad person, he is incredibly stupid.

Great fighter, retard IQ.

1 Like

he’s talking about Russian media covering crimes by Dagis in Russia

1 Like

.04% of the world population lol.

Will Ferrell You Are Nothing GIF by truTV’s The Chris Gethard Show

Sometimes I forget other places exist.

g338iwi116w31

3 Likes

Aren’t you a big proponent of the trans community that make up a much smaller % of the population?

This would apply more to those weirdos.

TIL Dagestan is the Florida of Russia. Dagestan Man rolls off the tongue even better than Florida Man, tbh.

1 Like

Not really

You fucking liar!

1 Like

I stand up for gay people, not trannies.

Find one post here where I take a hardline stance for trans people. You won’t.

1 Like

So a slightly larger % of the population.

Your gif applies there as well. You think the same of them too you homophobe?

Serious question, are all of the dagistani mma guys as fundamentalist as Khabib? I used to pull for these dudes because I thought they were interesting but after hearing Khabib’s
Beliefs I no longer respect him and would never pull for him again if he were to fight. Is it unfair to lump the rest of the dagistani guys in with him or is it fair?

2 Likes