Sean O'Malley calls Paddy Pimblett's comments on his grappling 'not nice'

“…so the dream of some fans isn’t completely impossible” regarding the possibility of these two fighting.

Really? What fans dream of this potential “superfight” between a couple of highly hyped prospects who have yet to prove anything in the octagon?

12 Likes

You missed the part where O’Malley thinks extremely highly of himself.

He’s done nothing and barely cracks a PPV as low end hype filler and already wants to be paid what he “deserves”.

11 Likes

O’Malley isn’t top 5, but to say he hasn’t proven anything in the octagon is ridiculous

3 Likes

25 Likes

He’s looked good against the Ranger Stotts of his division.

2 Likes

I guess he’s ready for Stipe then.

Spot on … Lol

Current Stipe, maybe.

That’s like getting upset by a guy named Brownie Shytles.

It’s uncanny!

Ha is ranger Stott the guy that got knocked out by mark Kerr back in the day?

1 Like

yes

Haha right? I’ve never even heard of Paddy Pimblett and I remain thoroughly unimpressed with O’Malley.

1 Like

I’m not sure which is worse, O’malleys high opinion of himself or another obnoxious limey.

2 Likes

O’Malley’s high opinion of himself.

3 Likes

And he has a list of excuses why he won’t fight anyone but cans.

“Wah, too much tax, wah, that guy is too tough, give me more money to fight him.”
Chito made him realize he likes hanging with skinners and making videos more than fighting.

4 Likes

Well Sean needs to eat a fucking sandwich and move up and fight him. Thats a good fight night headliner.

2 Likes

There are already plenty of obnoxious Americans. At least with the limey kid we get the fun of trying to translate his gibberish and of learning new slang. :slight_smile:

1 Like

He’s the guy that threw pro-wrassling, matt stompin’ punches at Kerr, yes.

1 Like