The major miss in Fedor Emelianenko’s main event booking

I take a look at why Bellator went way wrong in booking Johnson versus Fedor in Moscow in October.

1 Like

I think Tim will win. Fedor should’ve fought JDS, Werdum, or Kongo. Bellator messed this up.

1 Like

Dont even understand Coker’s thinking on this.

Its Fedor last or one of his last fights. Make a fight we’ve all wanted to see.

How in the hell could a Kharitonov fight not have have been put together for Fedor?

All the names that were out there and this is the one they came up with. One that wasn’t even on anyone’s list.

1 Like

Fedor vs who?

3 Likes

Such a lose lose situation for Fedor. Johnson is no easy fight and even in a win. It wont do much for his final fight and legacy.

1 Like

What jumped out at me was the line “future hall of famer junior dos santos.”

I’d lean towards no.

As far as Fedor? Idk I’d rather just see him retire to be honest.

1 Like

Try to stay away from the word juice.

How Bellator went wrong? It’s not like Fedor is Bellator’s indentured servant. I’m sure he’s had input on who he will and will not fight.

Are there even websites that aren’t UFC sponsored that cover MMA anymore? I used to be able to find news about any random card and now it’s impossible to find anyone covering Bellator. The UFC obviously spends more money burying other fight cards than they do paying their own fighters.

I am betting the plan is since this guy is highly ranked at hw in Bellator if Fedor beats him they have him fight for the belt.

If he fights one of the other completely spent hws they wouldn’t make that fight.

1 Like

Even so, the guy is 36.

Fedor should have laughed and said fuck no to that opponent
Its insulting

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable