The UFC pay gap remains premium problem

Will the divide between fighter pay and revenue ever even out in the UFC?

Who exactly is the pay gap a problem for?

3 Likes

“The MMA pay gap”

Fixed it for you.

Who hired new Elias?

I didn’t like old Elias, but at least he only posted one article a month. New Elias is posting 10 articles a day.

4 Likes

Yes, how dare this guy provide content to read. What a jerk.

1 Like

If the money the UFC offers fighters wasnt worth it, the fighters would sign. This is regardless of any gap.

The market determines the worth of your skillset.

If you can’t get paid well enough to suit your needs, you move on to something else.

5 Likes

its-not-fair-filthy-frank

1 Like

Basically this lol

It doesn’t work like that anymore. It didn’t before either until all of the worker revolts and strikes a century+ ago.

It absolutely works like that.

There exist a plethora of opportunities in this world. If one opportunity ceases to be viable, you switch gears.

Ask me how I know…

3 Likes

Not everybody can make knives. Plus you always say it’s going to kill you.

Not everybody is you. Maybe you’re an exceptional person, regardless of how hard that would be for you to accept.

Hi new Elias.

2 Likes

Hi same old faygot.

What organizations actually pay better?

2 Likes

Careful, they’ll start calling you a shill for actually using logic and facts instead of blindly saying “Fuck Dana. Pay the fighters”.

These days, by and large, the value the UFC name brings to fighters is greater than the value the average fighter brings to the UFC…

2 Likes

Greedy fighters have always been a problem for the highjy charitable UFC.

They should make rich kids pay to play like F1.

Yep. I’d say ufc could easily do without 90-95% of the fighters- meaning these guys could hold out for higher
Money and easily get replaced without people caring

I’d like it if fighters made more money but some get silly and think debit fights should all be making 100k to show and 50 k to win lol

It’s very hard to tell how much fighters are actually worth.

There is absolutely nothing exceptional about me.

And I wasn’t just talking about the knives. I’ve swapped job paths before that. Hell, I may do it again in future. Nothing is certain. The ability to adapt and learn a new skill is essential and not at all unique to me.