The Young Turks Cenk Is obsessed with Joe Rogan

Cenk is now keeping the animal medication myth alive after the proof has already come out.

Rogan has spawned a whole secondary economy.

Rogan makes a podcast and these fucks make money off of replying to his podcast.

Unbelievable.

5 Likes

How can you be liberal and name Yourselves after a bunch of genocidal Muslims? The actual young Turks were just as bad as the ottomans as far as I’m concerned. Look at turkey now.

2 Likes

middle aged turds.

2 Likes

Same way you can be a liberal and support Communism or call yourself American but be a Neo Nazi. People can justify anything to themselves.

Take this sht back to the other side of the fence. oG is that way.

1 Like

I know a group even more obsessed with Joe Rogan….

2 Likes

Janitors?

lol cenk really mad at Joe

Wonder if he’d ever go on rogans podcast ever again

What that bitch said before giving her opinion about not being a doctor, Joe says the exact same thing. How do they not understand that. But Cenk says its conservatives and Rogan fans are to blame for Covid still being around. Cenk is mad that Joe is friends with Jimmy Dore. These 2 are the most unlikeable human beings. Joe took what his doctors gave him and whatever they did it worked for him so thats all that matters.

I heard the guy who invented the technology for this virus speaking on it and he feels the virus was far to rushed and they still dont know enough about how it will effect us long term. He had real concerns about it and he invented it.

What a douche lol. Guy is your typical unhinged leftist.

1 Like

Ty came here to finally find out what a young turk was…pretty much on the mark. Imo this guys a fucking turkey anyway. He’s still following the same bs about the horse dewormer.

GET OFF JOES DICK YA YOUNG TURKEY!

See this is the issue I have, looks like it was another “aids” of the 80’s. You can get that ahit and look at Magic, he’s been walking with that shit since back then so that let’s you know it’s more about how much money you can afford to spend on pharmaceuticals than anything else. Look at how much we spend on pharmaceuticals, also its amazing how something like this comes around when we have such a population issue and how most of these viruses target the poor or gay or minorities. Amazing how that happens. We got marvel who made a movie about similar but because it happened all of a sudden people lose their heads…much easier to blame it on someone fucking monkeys or eat live bats from a wetshop lol

The fucking monkeys thing is unreal. I remember everyone thought that was how the aids virus came about.