Where does Dana get his supplements?

I’m not quite sure what you’re getting at?

8 Likes

The prescriptions are surprisingly cheap mate.

2 shots a month is going to cost you under 50 bucks.

Doctors consults to set it all up separate

Chicken and steak

His secret is a personal trainer.

He would have it done by the book. TRT but wouldn’t surprise me if GH was there too.

Dana has AIDS

I hope you get aids cunt

3 Likes

Would be funny if he had the same hook up as the Jones brothers.

1 Like

Why don’t you ask him?

He’s pretty damn friendly you know - at least he was to me when I met him at the Rashad-Stephan Bonnar fight.

Would be even funnier if it was the Jones brothers

2 Likes

Jackson/Wink

2 Likes

Probably in some private TRT clinic, and the best what is possible aaaand special for him, dude has <500mil
I read somewhere you literaly can design as example drugs for flu for you, it cost insane money though

This. He’s mentioned trt and maybe being on it during some podcast. Jre maybe? I recall him talking about getting older and not feeling the same and some doc of course said hey you got low test and I forget what was said after that but he’s on trt and maybe a little hgh from how much his head and hands have grown. He never had the build to be 230 or built like that. If you aren’t that built with that kind of build by 30 usually it’s always not too natty because your frame and genetics have a ton to do with how easy or hard it would be to look like he does natty, he’s got help for sure. Hgh and trt imo

1 Like

I remember when Dana was soft spoken, skinny, and had bad teeth.

5 Likes

I have pharmaceutical testosterone that cost me $107 every 4 weeks. Which includes 4 prefilled testosterone shots and 8 gonadorelin shots. It’s helped me tremendously to get from 215 to 170 in about 6 months. Honestly, it’s helped change my life tremendously.

3 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes

Not bad for a man his age.

LOL@ the top half vs the bottom half.

Photoshop definitely helps too

Nice work bro.