Why was Tyson Fury's walkout so gay

Be real, that Gypsy guy looked like he sucked 10 cocks just to get ready for the performance

4 Likes

That ac/dc song is about sex … but the belly dancer weren’t a lot of Romans fucking kids and fucking each other so maybe it was to get in Wilder‘s head I don’t know

Tyson should’ve went full Persian army/Godking.
Women slaves, jacked dudes with goat heads carrying Tyson on a gilded throne, Tyson draped in gold chains, come and get them from 300 soundtrack playing.

Ball was dropped.

1 Like

Careful bro, there’s lots of closet slim shadies here.

No, that was the greeks. Most notably Sparta

Overrated faggots

Ahhh .

Also I did like how he had a black woman with him don’t know if you meant like a man I took your bitch but if you did pretty cool

Everything about Tyson Fury the man is constant and unmitigated cringe. I can’t watch anything from him outside of his fights lol.

I think a lot of it is an act though. I bet if you had footage of travelers together with no outsiders watching you’d see a completely different side to them.

1 Like

He had to make the walkout gay because people would literally die from testosterone poisoning from his fighting.

2 Likes

The deca would have shut that down

Ortega’s walkout was gayer than Fury’s and Wilder’s combined

3 Likes

1 Like

Nah, even I thought that was kinda cool

2 Likes

Ortega’s walkout was really stupid.

Not even close

Gayest intro in recent memory is adesanya

6 Likes

Is that Axl Rose?

Couldn’t see on that vid and don’t recall live, what did he do again?

Inspired by the movies The Purge

1 Like

So he is a surfer, a cholo, and a nerd. Cool…

Ok the masks…he coulda pulled a Saku as well and made it a suprise who was actually Ortega lol

1 Like