MSG From The ANTIDOTE!

Guys this is almost out of Mark Coleman's mouth.

"Tito says that he is going to finish me in the second round....

Thats so original, where do I start with this guy, his giant Pez head, the ridiculous Jay Leno jaw... or do I talk about Jenna?"

I had imagined and encouraged Mark to say, "I am going to pound on Tito harder than Jenna recieved in Jungle Love 6."
- Unfortunatly Mark is above saying those things.

I can asure you though that if the war of words continues the Almost out of Mark Colemans Mouth threads are going to get ugly...

them be fightin words

OWNED

Fight Frank Mir again.

Please?

Those are almost fighting words, and I almost believe that they just about came from The Antidote.

Thanks, Wes, sort of

if has gas tank, none can defend

LOL

How original... just pathetic.

Big Wes needs his own reality show. His appearences on TapouT Radio are comedy gold.

Thanks for sharing, Wes.

Thanks for the message Mr Sims....

Now get Mr Colman on the UG please!

Wait......

Did Big Wes just call Mark Colman "The Antidote"?

Gangsta's nick name is catching on LOL

Awesome!!!

I don't believe Mark said that, at least I don't want to.

Talking about his wife is childish, if it's true, I hope Tito puts him in a wheelchair.

Big Wes, tell Mark that we all pulling for him and love his new tat:

JkdSam - Talking about another man's wife is just low. It's the behaviour of school kids that are posturing in front of their friends. I'm a fan of Coleman's, but talking about a man's wife is low.

Read again, coleman didn't say this.

And his wife happen to be a public personality, she choose this life. It's a lot different then if he was talking about your high school sweetheart who's a housewife.

Mercy.

If Tito got all sensitive about what some nerds on the internet said then he should have the good sense to keep his mouth shut in the run up to a fight with a guy who's good friends with both Sims and Baroni

Is this Wes Sims official return? Haven't seen him since the TUF spoiler!

BrazilianBomber -  I don't believe Mark said that, at least I don't want to.
Talking about his wife is childish, if it's true, I hope Tito puts him in a wheelchair.
Comedy gold, taking about wife=childish, putting someone in a wheelchair=mature. Only on the UG.

this is great news.  I will be pulling for Coleman to stomp Tito's ass.

FUTA1 will never come back to the UG now :(

I trust that the Rouge Mod will deal with this filthy Wes character resolutely