MSG From The ANTIDOTE!

FUTA1 will never come back to the UG now :(

I trust that the Rouge Mod will deal with this filthy Wes character resolutely

I also expect a preemptive ban of The Antidote, should he even ATTEMPT to spread his feculence on this fine forum.

Damn, was expecting something about Monosodium glutamate in this thread.

Damn....I expected a white hair'd ninja wailing on a sweet flying V guitar.

I consider Wes Sims the official herald of His Majesty, he who in a happy hour fustigated Stephan Bonnar, he of the grand prix, el hammer, el antidoté, Mark Coleman, therefore it does my heart good to hear straight from almost the horse's mouth that Mark Coleman has almost called out Tito so harshly.

The Antidote is focused and furious.   Jenna Jameson, say your goodbyes.

That tat is photoshop ...right???

guys instead of TTT'ing this thread if you could put

P=PB
(Pavia = Power Bottom)

it would be greatly appreciated, also anyone have questions for the Hammer? he is only a phone call away...

Big Wes - guys instead of TTT'ing this thread if you could put

P=PB
(Pavia = Power Bottom)

it would be greatly appreciated, also anyone have questions for the Hammer? he is only a phone call away...
I got one.

Mark, what's been your biggest challenge in coming back to the UFC?

This post makes me laugh every time I read about "the main devil"..lol

Monsters Ball - How can anyone doubt "The Hammer" ?

This man single handedly destroyed the infamous Chute Boxe Academy out of Brazil. After that night in Pride when he fought Shogun he then clowned Ninja and proceeded to step on the neck of the main devil Wanderlei. Chute Boxe was never the same after that.

I just tried calling Mark and I got his voice mail, I would call back but my phone is almost out of minutes...

I know the guy well though so I can assume he would say the following.

"The thing that I find difficult about comming back to the UFC as compaired to other places is that at the local events, I usually have a couple of guys carry around my belts. The UFC only allows 3 corner men so it puts me in a difficult position with Randleman when I tell him that he cant come with me to the cage."

Now keep in mind I havent talked Mark yet but feel free to quote him, but keep in mind I know him.

Big Wes - I just tried calling Mark and I got his voice mail, I would call back but my phone is almost out of minutes...

I know the guy well though so I can assume he would say the following.

"The thing that I find difficult about comming back to the UFC as compaired to other places is that at the local events, I usually have a couple of guys carry around my belts. The UFC only allows 3 corner men so it puts me in a difficult position with Randleman when I tell him that he cant come with me to the cage."

Now keep in mind I havent talked Mark yet but feel free to quote him, but keep in mind I know him.
Have Buffer carry it in, spin his 360 and toss it at the Hammer in mid flow.

That should do it.

"After he puts a hurting on Tito, how close does he think he is to a title shot?"

fuck that did you read my post, I dont have many minutes left I am not calling for that shit...

next question

Tito via TKO.

next question

Would he consider dropping a weight class, driving to Orlando fl.and fighting me in a Vale Tudo match in front of a few close friends and family?

EDIT: Just for shits and giggles.

P=PB

WAR Wes and Antidote

Tell Randy from KO Radio that you need a plan that offers more minutes.

After I call my "lawyer" of course.

Blazing Knees - next question

Would he consider dropping a weight class, driving to Orlando fl.and fighting me in a Vale Tudo match in front of a few close friends and family?

EDIT: Just for shits and giggles.
P.S. I need 4 weeks to get ready.

Wes,

What a dumb thread!

Many of us are fans of both Tito and Mark because we're old school fans and know what both guys have been through in their search to make MMA what it is today. 

can't wait for good 'ol Coley to play "possum" again.