MSG From The ANTIDOTE!

OK, Wes is hilarious

P=PB

ttt for Coleman destroying Jacob

One of my favorite shit talking moments was when Tito was running his mouth about what he was going to do to Chuck in their second fight and Chuck simply responded "Good luck with that, Tito." I now use this phrase all the time.

Tito will dominate Coleman and everyone knows it. Tell yourself whatever you want, but it's the truth.

robopimp - Tito will dominate Coleman and everyone knows it. Tell yourself whatever you want, but it's the truth.

LOL, that's very funny

ttt

i am not impressed with your performance.

i am not impressed with your performance.

It was a nice heart warming story while it lasted... but Tito's gonna have to break out another "punishing you into retirement" shirt!

This fight may top anything the UFC has seen in terms of excitement and anticipation. People are rallying around Mark Coleman. Tito has lost a lot of fans and will be the heel.

I will be there. I will be drunk. And I will be cheering on an American Icon-the Antidote.

Wes you're a disgrace. We understand that the UG is the closest thing to fame you will ever have. Stay classy man.

Wes is a tard, but a friend of mine was at a party that Coleman also attended, and said he was fuckin hysterical! Coleman had the whole room rolling.

Hey Wes, do you guys still talk to Kerr? I have heard zero from him about tomorrow's fight. would love to hear how his camp is going or hell, what he's been up to all these months. Would love to see him here.

P=PB

TTT 4 Coleman, I was sitting behind the baldy at a UFC when Randy was fighting against VanArsdale. I told him Randy will never get that choke wtf is he doing? He said he will get that fucking choke watch, he was right and I won't bet against him.

He has momentum on his side, if he doesn't fade and fights the same fight Randy did against Tito he comes out on top imo.

Correction, he had some hair at that time.....

ttt