MSG From The ANTIDOTE!

I am a proud member of the SIMS ARMY!

4 DZ NTZ, I noticed your use of citation and it impressed me

Hey Wes, now seems likke a great time to try and avenge your loss to
Big Tim.

Great fights against Chris Gilliam, u should not be here, u should be training or jumping off a bridge!

ray_carlton - Can Michael Buffer be persuaded or bribed into introducing Coleman as Mark "The Antidote" Coleman, in recognition of his rejuvenated career?
Bruce not Michael

i'm sorry wes...mark is in alot of trouble.

frontrowbrian - 
Nuckin Futs - 

Bonnar (A Gracie BlackBelt) could not submit The Antidote. How in the hell will Tito?

Excellent point.  Bonnar is also a former Golden Gloves champion and he couldn't put the Antidote away in the stand up.

People are trying to put Bonnar's talent level down to take credit away from the Antidote.

In reality, Bonnar is a UFC legend who defeated Keith Jardine and won a scorecard from 1 judge against former LHW champion Rashad Evans who has only lost 1 match in his career. Bonnar was also very competitive against future UFC Hall of Famer Jon "Bones" Jones. In other words, Bonnar is no joke.

you tards arent actually comparing Tito to Bonnar.im not taking away from coleman at all by saying this either.everybody and their mama knew the hammer was gonna beat bonnar.

however,to compare bonnar toa future HOF'er ....well i just think you watch too much TUF.

ttt

ttt for Tito getting destroyed

frontrowbrian -  L20Coleman20Photo.gif MARK COLEMAN image by Hunter21795 

Is this supposed to be flattering image? he looks like a tanned buffed gollum in the lower image. he should sue whoever made this.

Irishcarbomb21 - i'm sorry wes...mark is in alot of trouble.

Mark may very well injure his hands when he beats down Tito.

ttt

Wes Sims posts on here? Awesome. Anyways, I'm indifferent about this fight. Tito used to bother me and he was one of those guys I would root against, but I don't mind him as much anymore. I'd like to see him do well upon returning to the UFC, but then again, I always like seeing Coleman win as well. So I'm going to stay neautral with this one.

ttt

My only question is how does Big Wes have better punctuation and spelling than Tito?

J/K Wes.

ttt

Hey Tito...

BOO!

LOL SC

He looks like Vin Diesel's dad