Oh Come On, For Christ's Sake Cung

Scott Smith is a great fighter but could you handpick your opponent any more than that match up?

Give me a fucking break..A fucking striker you already know you are better than..

You are a cheeseball and I don't want to even watch this shit...I can just watch the other 100 handpicked matchups you've fought..

That said, please dont kick me.

^ Well he hasn't had a fight in a while.

Whatever...

Smith could beat him. Shamrock gave him a pretty tough time on the feet so it's certainly possible.

Not a snowball's chance in hell..

Cung's hands are not really very good. He throws a lot of cool kicks from strange angles but if you can get inside on him, he is vulnerable.

TC, I don't care how you break it down,
Smith has zero chance against Cung,
Cung knows it too and thats why he is fighting him..

Scott was picked because he is great at absorbing abuse. He is Strikeforce's Chris Leben. Put him in there with someone you want to build up and watch him take a couple dozen strieks in the face and keep coming forward. I expect the same in this fight. It's lame. Cung should fight Shields.

"Makes sense in a way. He hasnt fought in over a year so its a warm up fight."

Warm-up, for what, all he ever does is fight warm-up fights against people he knows he can beat..Guys who will not try to take him down..

It's ridiculous and who does he think wants to watch this? This isnt mma..This is a kickboxer handpicking opponents who won't try to do anything but kickbox with him.. 

Train Judo - Scott Smith is a great fighter but could you handpick your opponent any more than that match up?

Give me a fucking break..A fucking striker you already know you are better than..

You are a cheeseball and I don't want to even watch this shit...I can just watch the other 100 handpicked matchups you've fought..

That said, please dont kick me.

It's a tune up bout, dude. EVERYONE has one after long layoffs.

Scotty can always win a fight. Don't count him out. Cung can get overconfident and cocky then get jacked up.

This isnt meant to be a slight to Scott..If anything, he is the only one of the two with any cajones what so ever...Sure, he has a lottery like punchers chance, but lets be honest, he is going to kickbox (everyone knows that) and Cung is WAY better at kickboxing..Its why he took the fight..The reason he had a "layoff" to begin with is because he didnt like his chances against other more well rounded opponents, so he waits for one he can beat..

As soon as he wins, it will be another layoff until another guy who will do nothing but stand with him will fight him.. 

I am a big Scott Smith fan. But I agree with TJ here. It almost seems like evry fight Cung Le has is considered a tune up fight but not for something better. For another Tune up.

With Shields, Lawler, Mayhem, Jacare, Kennedy, Diaz, and Frank still in the picture, hes fighting Smith.

Amen PJ...

Its to the point of absolute ridiculousness.

chung is a better striker than anyone in mma. f shamrock lookd silly against him. chung should fight current top guys.

Is this coming from the same "green-namer" who challenged TjMitch to a grapplin contest?

I hope scott knocks him out cold

Cung is there to be an entertainer and get publicity for his acting career.

Well, I am not entertained!!!!

Throws sword back at cunnilinigus

I think he should've fought Jake Shields.