Oh Come On, For Christ's Sake Cung

Settle little Buddy TJ.... :)

I agree with TJ. While I think Cung is a great fighter, I have no interest in watching a fight you know he's going to win. Why not Nick Diaz? I just want to see a more challenging fight.

I think a lot of it is timing as Cung Le said. Scott Smith was ready to fight in December. And Cung Le ended up having an opening. I think its unfortunate because he really should've just defended the title against Jake, but what can be done about it now?

Also, can Nick Diaz even get a license to fight in California right now? Because that's where the next show is. That might be preventing a Diaz/Le fight.

Who knows maybe Cung doesn't even really care about the belt, he just want to take fights here and there that's all. 

There's clearly some favoritism at play here with Le and Strikeforce. The relationship with Le and Coker seems not too much unlike Liddell and White.

flee76 - I agree with TJ. While I think Cung is a great fighter, I have no interest in watching a fight you know he's going to win. Why not Nick Diaz? I just want to see a more challenging fight.

nick diaz? please! too small and too prideful. he would try to win on his feet just to say he koed cung rather than try to beat him up on the ground.

Nick Diaz unless something has changed isn't licensed to fight in California. Or is he?

chung would destroy diaz!!

i hope he gets to fight a top guy for the title, maybe Diaz.

He wont, he'll take a looooong break and come back and fight a "tune up" fight..

scott smith is going to get brutalized by le. he has no head movement and le will look to kick his head off early.

billcosbiguez - flee76 - I agree with TJ. While I think Cung is a great fighter, I have no interest in watching a fight you know he's going to win. Why not Nick Diaz? I just want to see a more challenging fight.

nick diaz? please! too small and too prideful. he would try to win on his feet just to say he koed cung rather than try to beat him up on the ground.

Being that Nick beat Smith, it'd still be a better fight then whats on the table right now. I would rather watch Nick stand and wang then see a gimme fight. I forgot about Nick not having a License in Cali though.

I was a little bitter when I heard Cung was ducking Jake Shields to fight Scott Smith.

Scott Smith is the perfect matchup for Cung.  Scott will alwasy stand and bang no matter what so Cung has this one unless he gets careless.  I would give power advantage to Smith, but a huge advantage in technique to Cung.  It will still be exciting nonetheless.

watch_lookoutawhale_videos - Scotty can always win a fight. Don't count him out. Cung can get overconfident and cocky then get jacked up.

BOOM!

ttt

lol

Train Judo - TC, I don't care how you break it down,

Smith has zero chance against Cung,

Cung knows it too and thats why he is fighting him..

the great swammy.....knows all!!!!     NOT!

lol, open mouth, insert foot mr. trainjudo.

I'm pretty sure TJ inserts cocks not feet when he opens his mouth.

ttt for humble pie