Srikeforce is FREEEEEE ........ oh ya.....

next week....

STRIKEFORCE: APRIL 17, 2010 ON CBS
venue: Sommet Center in Nashville, Tennessee

Main Bouts (On CBS):
-Jake Shields (24-4-1; #6 Middleweight) vs. Dan Henderson (25-7; #5 Middleweight)
-Gegard Mousasi (28-2-1; #6 Light Heavyweight)* vs. Muhammed "King Mo" Lawal (6-0)
-Shinya Aoki (23-4; #2 Lightweight)* vs. Gilbert Melendez (17-2; #10 Lightweight)*

Preliminary Bout (Will air on CBS in some form):
-Jason Miller (22-7) vs. Tim Stout (8-7)

Preliminary Bouts (Non-Televised):
-Ovince St. Preux (4-4) vs. Chris Hawk (3-3)
-Justin Pennington (0-0) vs. Dustin Ortiz (0-1)
-Hunter Worsham (5-1) vs. Zach Underwood (4-0)
-Thomas Campbell (3-0) vs. Cody Floyd (3-0)
-Andrew Uhrich (4-0) vs. Dustin West (2-2)
-Josh Schockman (6-2) vs. Cale Yarbrough (6-1)

oh ya

YES!! Non tainted fights! And by non tainted I mean NO FUCKING DANA WHITE

They have a show every 5-6 months and still can't get Fedor on the card is weaksauce.

cards gonna rule

bismanfightclub - They have a show every 5-6 months and still can't get Fedor on the card is weaksauce.

Good free card! Would have been awesome if Diaz was on there too!

Great card and this is good for MMA!

bismanfightclub - They have a show every 5-6 months and still can't get Fedor on the card is weaksauce.

how long will it be between Brock's fights? stop whining

D_S_A - 

how long will it be between Brock's fights? stop whining

LOL, I am sorry I didn't know Fedor had a serious life threatening illness. What was it?

bismanfightclub - 

LOL, I am sorry I didn't know Fedor had a serious life threatening illness. What was it?

Fedors had injuries

are you suggesting strikeforce caused them?? no??? then i guess you should stfu???

D_S_A - 
bismanfightclub - 

Fedors had injuries

are you suggesting strikeforce caused them?? no??? then i guess you should stfu???

What?  What injuries have caused Fedor to miss a fight in the last 6 months?  Are YOU saying the UFC made Lesnar sick?  You are retarded.

Great card if you ask me.

It's quite possible that Aoki loses and the #1 and #2 lightweights lose within a week of each other. Crazy.

This is a damn good card even without Fedor.

MillhouseMMA - It's quite possible that Aoki loses and the #1 and #2 lightweights lose within a week of each other. Crazy.

aoki.......shall lose

http://www.graciefighter.com/?page=photo_week_view&PHPSESSID=c57be7dd1f950ef339cb080a04b5db1e

bismanfightclub - 

What?  What injuries have caused Fedor to miss a fight in the last 6 months?  Are YOU saying the UFC made Lesnar sick?  You are retarded.<br type="_moz" />

fedors had more trouble with broken hands

all i'm saying is shit happens and trying to blame strikeforce is retarded much like your face

They got relatives of UFC vets on the undercard.

Worsham
Yarbrough
and even Ortiz!

D_S_A - 
bismanfightclub - 

What?  What injuries have caused Fedor to miss a fight in the last 6 months?  Are YOU saying the UFC made Lesnar sick?  You are retarded.

fedors had more trouble with broken hands

all i'm saying is shit happens and trying to blame strikeforce is retarded much like your face

When did I say it was strikeforce's fault? Oh yeah, I didn't but you just decided I did cause your gay, like your cock sucking mouth.