Srikeforce is FREEEEEE ........ oh ya.....

Mousasi is the #1 LHW as well as the #1 MW. He will make quick work of Mo.

Mousasi vs Anderson and Mousasi vs Shogun/Machida would be two pretty epic fights.

With Shields, Gil, and Mousasi being free agents after this fight hopefully Dana spends some cash to get them to the UFC.

nice

these Strikeforce cards are a nice breath of fresh air

Its only monday but its time to start initiating psyched up mode.

did i say.......... FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ????

ttt

cant wait :)

free

Strikeforce is on its way to becoming BETTER than the UFC.

Everyone likes free.

Their cards very rarely suck, and WE here on the UG rarely complain after a Strikeforce event like we do SO VERY OFTEN after a UFC event.

No, they aren't the production quality of the UFC yet, but give them time, and let them keep entertaining us like they have been, and it'll only get better, and better..

and let Dana continue to act like he is Vince McMahon, and the UFC will keep pissing fans, and fighters off until Strikeforce is king.

303 - Mousasi is the #1 LHW as well as the #1 MW. He will make quick work of Mo.

Mousasi vs Anderson and Mousasi vs Shogun/Machida would be two pretty epic fights.

With Shields, Gil, and Mousasi being free agents after this fight hopefully Dana spends some cash to get them to the UFC.

Why? So Dana can put him on one of his 18 PPVS a year?

I think Id much rather see them outside the UFC for free then having to spend around $500 a year to see them fight

ttt

I've really loved the last few shows, pure entertainment. I is also really refreshing to have a fighter do colour. All they need now is prisoner bags to put over those ugly bastards faces for the high-def broadcasts. However, much love for Frank, Mauro, and the Dr. CBS, why you gotta make 'em look like trannies?

Looking forward to some good fights...

LOL @everyone talking shit about the UFC.   It's like it's all Dana's fault, lol.  Anderson is the one who ruined a decent PPV.  And Penn didn't appear to have an answer (no pun) for Frankie.   Anything could happen in a fight.  

So I'm to believe that no one is excited for Shogun/Machida 2?   Koscheck/Daley?

ttt

ranier wolfcastle - <b> its a great time for mma. almost every weekend theres a big show</b>

Agreed. The fans win IMO.

Aoki/Melendez is an interesting, legitimate fight between 2 highly ranked lightweights, while I believe Henderson/Shields and Mousasi/Mo can be much more competitive than some people think.

UFC killah

Loving it. :D