0 negativity on Jon Jones IG feed

A guy with 3.1m followers has at most 50 comments on his posts. Some one must be going through them with a fine tooth comb.

It’s Christmas. No one wants to be negative on Christmas (except devil worshipers)

Only people he follows can comment.

Don’t worry. He knows we know he’s a junkie, you don’t have to tell him.

People are indifferent now so they don’t even want to take the time to be negative lol

Then you should check his twitter, cause its pure hatred 

The Lion King - 

It’s Christmas. No one wants to be negative on Christmas (except devil worshipers)

Jon definitely doesn’t want to be negative…

He has less comments on IG than he has tablespoons of steroids in his swimming pool

Rhys91 -

Only people he follows can comment.

This.  It’s just social media, but personally I could never follow someone that’s basically telling me they only want me to be seen and not heard.  Many celebrities have that commenting feature on their posts.  Weak af

Kong Morten -

A guy with 3.1m followers has at most 50 comments on his posts. Some one must be going through them with a fine tooth comb.

They are. I'm on it to argue with the cultists and posts go poof quickly

Blazing Knees -
Kong Morten -

They are. I'm on it to argue with the cultists and posts go poof quickly

That’s BS.  Only people he follows are allowed to post so you wouldn’t be able to post even if you tried lol.  Why lie?

PeterIrl - 
The Lion King - 

Jon definitely doesn’t want to be negative…

True. He’s been positive the last 4 fights. No need to stop now.