05/09/2022 going to be a hard week in crypto and markets imo

I think markets are going to be super jittery starting tomorrow.
Putin speaks tomorrow as well and some think he may declare war against Ukraine.

Of course I might be completely wrong but it has that feel.

3 Likes

shitty

This is not the dip to be buying.
Crypto has a fair ways to go yet.
The market corrections could be 40% by the end as the Government resists throwing more money into the bottomless pit saving billionaires.
At this point companies who lived off the tit of borrowed money and Government handouts or Banks do not have a safety net.
The Fed has been made useless due to inaction (seems like on purpose) except for asking the machines to go Brrr faster.

1 Like

Nostrahessian?!

1 Like

You forgot to throw in I’m a god and call everyone cucks

3 Likes

I actually feel really bad about betting against humanity.

I can’t decide how long the fed will let everyone bleed before they start QE back up.

1 Like

I think like a couple months ago they will just quietly tell us in the future that so many trillion went out to banks, companies and the markets.

Only question is if they tell us before or after the crash?
Should be obvious by now to even the most hard core crypto believers that it is a inflationary tool at this point.

1 Like

Go over to those threads lol, it’s not obvious to them. Gold is still the only true store of wealth. It’s never going to balloon and make you rich, but it’s a 99.9% chance that it maintains your purchasing power.

1 Like