1,000 bonus at work due to tax cut

I work for a big bank and today we got an email stating that since the corporate tax has been lowered to 21%, we would be receiving a $1000 bonus. 60,000 employees! Wow !

Nice. My company sucks

Greedy banker bonuses! To the gallows with you!!

We got an extra hour of "PTO"...

Cocksuckers.

ryans - Greedy banker bonuses! To the gallows with you!!

Lol :)

we also have 150mil to charity, but I get it 

Zeekman -

I work for a big bank and today we got an email stating that since the corporate tax has been lowered to 21%, we would be receiving a $1000 bonus. 60,000 employees! Wow !

What’s your tax rate going to be on that $1k?

Congrats! #MAGA!!!!

Death Star -
Zeekman -

What’s your tax rate going to be on that $1k?

That depends completely on the overall of his financial picture.  If he made $20k this year, he won't pay any tax.  If he made $600k it will be taxed at 37.5%

Zeekman -
ryans - Greedy banker bonuses! To the gallows with you!!

Lol :)

we also have 150mil to charity, but I get it 

I'm kidding man good stuff!!

MAGA?

I hope this happens to my company! ... errr. ... me.  I want more money!

I see you too got Andy’s email this morning lol

Congrats

MAGA

I work in the public sector. What the fuck is a bonus? Lol. 

Yossarian -

I see you too got Andy’s email this morning lol

LOL 

BINGO

What’s badass is we get it next week ... if I was living paycheck to paycheck I’d be loving this!! $100 goes to charity and 900$ for ticket to Germany in July... 

has anyone ever heard of something like this happening where a company just unexpectedly gives a $1000 bonus to almost everyone?

Nice! Congrats dude! 

Oh btw... I also pmed you as discussed from another thread  

Isn’t the economy supposed to collapse though? CNN said so?

crazydave - 

Isn’t the economy supposed to collapse though? CNN said so?

Any day now...

Zeekman -

What’s badass is we get it next week ... if I was living paycheck to paycheck I’d be loving this!! $100 goes to charity and 900$ for ticket to Germany in July... 

has anyone ever heard of something like this happening where a company just unexpectedly gives a $1000 bonus to almost everyone?

It’s unheard of. Except in Trumps America. It’s fairly common there.