1,450 graduates....Most popular degree was.

Massage therapy...it was kinda sad to watch...One firefighter degree graduate...six computer science graduates.

Team GDP's cancerous testicle - ... firefighter degree?
smart, he'll end up being Fire Chief making $200K plus benefits Phone Post 3.0

County and city firefighters in my area make 6 figures after a few years.....plus golden benefits

Yeah...and attention all you massage therapists out there.

Great degree you got.

Now leave room in my Grande for half and half.

Structural fire science is name of that degree.

GucciGucciGucci - County and city firefighters in my area make 6 figures after a few years.....plus golden benefits
Not to mention pension spiking and double dipping Phone Post 3.0

And how exactly does one get a firefighter degree? UC or CC ?

unclephilly - Yeah...and attention all you massage therapists out there.

Great degree you got.

Now leave room in my Grande for half and half.
LOL.
Brutal, but true Phone Post 3.0

Yeah you can get a fire science degree. It most certainly does not guarantee you a supervisory position. It does nothing to help you get hired on initially. You start like everyone else but since youre already certified with your state youll have a fast track academy most likely. Youll start off as a fireman, then engineer operator, then captain, then senior captain etc. The competition gets tougher and tougher each step of the way. Guys that make senior captain have usually proven themselves big time on the job and the degree is really just a formality.

Acidic - And how exactly does one get a firefighter degree? UC or CC ?

http://www.cocc.edu/structural-fire-science/structural-fire-science/

Doom all day.

Getting a fire science degree is the easy part. Getting on the job in any decent sized city is where things get tough. Phone Post 3.0

That's what happens when you go to commencements at a community college

Mark Phone Post 3.0

Anyone go to any other graduation ceremonies? What was the popular degree?

Res ipsa loquitar -
Sogflop - I was thinking I'll be a massage therapist.. Or a famous DJ... I don't really care as long as I'm rich.

-Millenials Phone Post 3.0

yeah cause a sample of kids from a community college that got associates degrees are totally representative of all millenials.

Its OK bro. I can be honest about my own generation. Phone Post 3.0

I worked at a McDonalds for about 4 months in high school.  One of the assistant manager was an mid 20's fat lady with some kind massage degrees.  She always bragged about how she could quit at any time and get a job making 30 bucks a hour.  She said she hated the job because of the old women smelled funny and was grossed out all the time.

Res ipsa loquitar -
corrosion616 - Anyone go to any other graduation ceremonies? What was the popular degree?

usually for Bachelors degrees the ceremonies are seperated by schools...so for instance, all the science kids graduate together. From that standpoint, biology was teh most popular and physics the least so.

I havent been to non-science graduations except for a liberal arts school one, and there apparently kids could make up their own degree titles with justification of course

I'm in physics hahahahaha Phone Post 3.0

An associates in a applied science program from a community college is better than any bullshit B.A degree from a university.

anklelockcity - An associates in a applied science program from a community college is better than any bullshit B.A degree from a university.

This is very true. The good thing about a lot of community colleges is that the programs they offer are very practical.

corrosion616 - Massage therapy...it was kinda sad to watch...One firefighter degree graduate...six computer science graduates.
The world needs prostitutes. Phone Post 3.0