#1 grappling supplement

I'm sure most of you already do but, for those that don't fish oil is amazing. It truly removes a serious amount of small joint pain that you get from doing Jiu Jitsu. I would assume most of you already take this stuff but if not I highly recommend it.

Oh and some people complain of the fish burps. If this is a issue I use Carlson's brand fish oil in lemon flavor.

bomba>fish oil

Yup, fishoil is great.  I take Barleans brand and get no burps.  Im taking 8000mg/day.  4k in am and 4k in PM. 

Also use glucosamine

I have used glucosamine in the past but never actually felt the benefits like I do with fish oil. Not that it doesn't work but when I stop taking fish oil I feel it.

cordyceps

How much are you guys taking? 

lol...no comment.

raleigh - lol...no comment.

It's not a real fight if you take fish oil.

Plus, out of the blue, your cat will say to you: "You smell nice", Which is always nice to hear.

Now you can get the oil straight from the fish FRESH using my revolutionary Fish Oil Bag system. Simply place a whole live salmon into the bag and massage with firm pressure (using a ball peen hammer) until the product has "softened" into a liquid. Consume immediately.

Its De-FISH-ious!

It's like Oswaldo Gracie said: "No fishbag, no jiu jitsu".

I've rolled with GM Oswaldo before. Very sneaky guy, as soon as you start thinking "Woah, whats that sme-" BANG you're getting submitted.

lol.

It does help me as well. I ran out and need to buy more. Phone Post

i take fish oil as well. but if you want to get further results take a chondroitin sulfate supplement as well.

for those of you who are not aware, chondroitin is a molecule that occurs naturally inside your body and is a major component of cartilage and cartilage cushions your joints. and lets face it our joints take a beating in this wonderful sport of ours.

chondroitin absorbs fluid into the connective tissue thus keeping the cartilage healthy and it also serves to block enzymes that break down cartilage therefor facilitating good joint health

chondroitin can also contribute to combating and in some cases preventing osteoarthritis (the degeneration of cartilage in the joints due to injury or wear and tear)

so if you want to keep your joints healthy fish oil + chondroitin sulfate is the way to go.

6-9 grams a day.

I usually crush it in a spoon and smoke it.

joshjitsu - I have used glucosamine in the past but never actually felt the benefits like I do with fish oil. Not that it doesn't work but when I stop taking fish oil I feel it.

I noticed big benefits from glucosamine but it did seem like fish oil helped with the lubrication of the joints better if that makes sense. I need to go get some.