1 mcflurry, 1 sundae, 1 cone B4 practice = ?

DIARRHEA.

goddamn felt like shit (literally) all practice.

jeebus.

you fukin can't be serious????

you won't eat the other white meat.....pork i mean, not hapa cack, but you'll eat that shit???

wtf?

Sounds like a good mix to me.

Wait, did you wash it down with Monster low carb? Maybe that is what you were missing.

did you have an order of large fries with that?

its about the balance.

I forgot what I ate last week but I went to practice shortly after and when I got a body triangle thrown on me over my belly, I tapped.

I was gonna shit my pants and teach guys a lesson about throwing that move on me, but I didn't.

will I show the same courtesy this week, or the next? Nobody knows!

whaat? I'm not drunk. YOUR DRUNK!

LMAO!!! (or DMAO, "D" = diarrhea).

:(

no problem if you have a brown gi

w/ antibacterial coating?

I've never tried a mcflurry. May have to stop at McD's now.

make sure you order a sundae on the side (no topping) so that you can self-super size your mcflurry. too small if not.

My asshole weeps at this tomfoolery

*grabs roast pork

my stomach is still a mess. :(

McFlurries are the best.

Just sent the husband on a mcflurry oreo run. This will be my first time . . . FCTV, don't let me down!

mcflurry virgin........oh brutha.

MMMM . . . Crispy chicken club, french fries and an oreo mcflurry. I think I just died and went to heaven.

I've been trying to not try new "bad" food since I don't eat well as it is. Great. Please add McFlurry to my diet.

JIMMYNAKS - 

I forgot what I ate last week but I went to practice shortly after and when I got a body triangle thrown on me over my belly, I tapped.

impressively long legs imo...

Sorry Naks, jus documenting my thoughts again. teehee :P

i just think this should be continued to ttt because it has mike openly expressing his love for mcflurries before his imfamous fighters club mcflurry move of the week segment....oh wait or was that really him...

I think it's McD's version of ice cream. or ice milk. Either way, I'm in love.