1 mcflurry, 1 sundae, 1 cone B4 practice = ?

alewaboy52 - i just think this should be continued to ttt because it has mike openly expressing his love for mcflurries before his imfamous fighters club mcflurry move of the week segment....oh wait or was that really him...

His name is now officially "McMike" from Fighters Club TV!

;-)

McMike O.> Mine O. in my opinion, should have a vote to make it official

jjd - 
alewaboy52 - i just think this should be continued to ttt because it has mike openly expressing his love for mcflurries before his imfamous fighters club mcflurry move of the week segment....oh wait or was that really him...

His name is now officially "McMike" from Fighters Club TV!

;-)

HOLY CRAP!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH

be prepared for this term to be used on the next episode. (if i ever get teh time to cut one)

wow when i made this video of "mcmike" i didn't even know of this thread. good timing i guess.

LMAO!!!

Oh yeah, it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt.

cries inside

i believe there are some international copyright issues being violated here.

so lemme get this straight FC, you eat mcflurry krap but not this goodness of the KODS?

nopes

but.....but....it's meaaaat!

you realize come the 2012 zompiepocalypse we'll be eating anything that moves (except micros) right?? i'm doing my part perfecting recipes for possible use on fresh killed people. where the fuk you gonna get mcflurry???

in my defense (and hypocrisy), i ate some of the best smoked ribs (pork) and chicken ever tonight.

congrats fren, i'm proud of you for eating the other white meat.

*weeps tears of joy

oh, there was nothing white about it... all juicy fat

Ribs are too much work for little meat.

some would say the same about kal bi...

My lactose intolerant stomach shudders at the mere sight of your concoction...

FCTV808 - some would say the same about kal bi...

Sorobol serves Kal bi with just one big bone not that three little bone crap.