$10,000,000 with hundreds of cops on the hunt.

If this guy had killed a regular civilian how much do you think they would have spent on the hunt?

Thread Phone Post 3.0

I don't know, but the guy seemed like a threat. I'm pretty sure there were plenty of cops looking for the DC sniper.

I No Kung Foo - I don't know, but the guy seemed like a threat. I'm pretty sure there were plenty of cops looking for the DC sniper.
. Phone Post 3.0

who is Lee Murray?

What are we talking about?

JitsuGuy - What are we talking about?

Yeah, I'm out of the loop as well.

cooper367 - 
JitsuGuy - What are we talking about?

Yeah, I'm out of the loop as well.

Eric Frein. He was the guy who killed the PA State Trooper last month. Since then, they had a statewide manhunt that involved hundreds of officers and cost the taxpayers over $10,000,000. This is why I posed the question, that had he killed a civilian and not a cop, how much attention and money do you think the police would have given the case?

http://news.yahoo.com/elusive-pennsylvania-ambush-suspect-captured-ending-manhunt-001351104.html?bcmt=comments-postbox

He is going to be up against the death penalty, heard on the morning drive into work. Phone Post 3.0

They also flew in border patrol search and rescue "borstar" to assist . My brother got flown back and forth from Texas twice to do so, put up in a Marriott , 50 dollar per diem. Phone Post 3.0