10,000/500 = Dat Ass + VU = Free Blue!

those pics deserve a VU

Got my mud vote and "your would like entered for a free blue name"

blue help

http://i.imgur.com/p51fPKP.jpg

VU. I'm a green so I think a blue would be a waste on me. I think I get the same benefits? Phone Post 3.0

In for ass and a blue

VU! Phone Post 3.0

I gave you a VTFU sir! Would love to have a blue to post pics and stuff! Hopefully it will happen if not GL to everyone else! Phone Post 3.0

I'm in. VU cast your way. Phone Post 3.0

VU.

I would like a blue, I've been good all year. Phone Post 3.0

Vu Phone Post 3.0

BKViper -

Welcome to my 10K post!

At 10,000 posts, I have 500 VTFUs.  This means I actually make one decent post out of every 20 I make!

So, for my 10K post, I thought I'd whore some more VUs with the time honored classic method of ass pics and a free blue name give away.

Here's how it works:

Step 1.) Enjoy looking at beautiful ass pics below.

Step 2.) Give me a VTFU for this post and then post a reply saying your would like entered for a free blue name. Of course, feel free to share more ass pics if you like!

Step 3.) After 24 hours (on Sunday night after 9:00 PM EST) I will count the number of request posts made.

Step 4.) I will use a random number webiste to pick a number between 1 and the number of requests.

Step 5.) I will ask a Mod to verify that the person selected gave me a VTFU.

Step 6.) If they didn't, I will pick another name and repeat Step 5.

Step 7.) Once I have a verified requestor who gave me a VTFU, I will buy them a Blue Name!

If a mud namer wins, they obviously get a new blue name pro membership for a year.

If a current Blue wins, I believe I can still purchase one, and it will just extend your current membership another year.

Now, on to some lovely hind quarters, and good luck in the competition!

VU, would love a blue Phone Post 3.0

I'm in. VU. Would want the blue. Phone Post 3.0

Potato Phone Post 3.0

BKViper -

Welcome to my 10K post!

At 10,000 posts, I have 500 VTFUs.  This means I actually make one decent post out of every 20 I make!

So, for my 10K post, I thought I'd whore some more VUs with the time honored classic method of ass pics and a free blue name give away.

Here's how it works:

Step 2.) Give me a VTFU for this post and then post a reply saying your would like entered for a free blue name. Of course, feel free to share more ass pics if you like!

Step 3.) After 24 hours (on Sunday night after 9:00 PM EST) I will count the number of request posts made.

Step 4.) I will use a random number webiste to pick a number between 1 and the number of requests.

Step 7.) Once I have a verified requestor who gave me a VTFU, I will buy them a Blue Name!

If a mud namer wins, they obviously get a new blue name pro membership for a year.

If a current Blue wins, I believe I can still purchase one, and it will just extend your current membership another year.

I want those blue panties around my neck.
VTFU Phone Post 3.0

VU for the nice butts Phone Post 3.0

V u sir Phone Post 3.0

VTFU for BKViper. Now, pics of BK's ass!

And I want a blue

VU. DAT ASS. Blue me. Phone Post 3.0

VU, I would like entered for the blue please Phone Post 3.0

BKViper -

Welcome to my 10K post!

Here's how it works:

I voted you up for dat ass.

Don't enter me though. Thanks Phone Post 3.0

I would like to enter for the blue name! Phone Post 3.0

BKViper -

Welcome to my 10K post!

Here's how it works:

Vu :) Phone Post 3.0