10 best JCVD quotes

link: (http://www.buzzfeed.com/rsultan/the-10-best-things-jean-claude-van-damme-has-ever#.fg5jPjx9)

These are always great.

Speak with sound waves. Classic. Phone Post 3.0

Jesus Christ these are ridiculous. It's like him and Steven Seagal have had a secret on-going contest for the last 30 years to see who can be the weirdest motherfucker on planet earth.

Not sure who is winning, but it is entertaining. Phone Post 3.0

Holy. Shit. Phone Post 3.0

GiarcDrofwarc - Jesus Christ these are ridiculous. It's like him and Steven Seagal have had a secret on-going contest for the last 30 years to see who can be the weirdest motherfucker on planet earth.

Didn't Seagal have some fake fight in Russia recently?

He's right up there with Yogi Berra Phone Post 3.0

I would never in my life wear black silk underwear... Phone Post 3.0

ttt

Lmao Phone Post 3.0

Uhtred Ragnarson -
GiarcDrofwarc - Jesus Christ these are ridiculous. It's like him and Steven Seagal have had a secret on-going contest for the last 30 years to see who can be the weirdest motherfucker on planet earth.

Lol, I have no idea. But I guess it wouldn't surprise me. Was he hard to kill, or marked for death? Phone Post 3.0

I'd love to listen to a conversation between JCVD, Jaden Smith, and Jessica Simpson. Phone Post 3.0

Domingo - I'd love to listen to a conversation between JCVD, Jaden Smith, and Jessica Simpson. Phone Post 3.0
Mind = blown Phone Post 3.0

GiarcDrofwarc - 
Uhtred Ragnarson -

Lol, I have no idea. But I guess it wouldn't surprise me. Was he hard to kill, or marked for death? Phone Post 3.0

He was acting like he was Above the Law, so to speak. 

Why had no one posted the fedor gift yet? Phone Post 3.0

Frobenius - Why had no one posted the fedor gift yet? Phone Post 3.0
*gif Phone Post 3.0

Van Damme is awesome, love that guy!

Amazing Phone Post 3.0

Uhtred Ragnarson -
GiarcDrofwarc - 
Uhtred Ragnarson -

He was acting like he was Above the Law, so to speak. 

He was out for justice IMO Phone Post 3.0