10 best MMA fights of all time list

GSP vs Penn wasn't even a good fight on the card, much less an all-time great.

Guida/Huerta not making the list makes is worthless. Same could probably be said for Lawler/Riley.

Diaz vs Gomi was GOOD.

Jason Black vs. Matt Grice

Of course you're not going to agree with the list... make your own then! There's no list that will please everyone! People are going to bitch about it though.

nhbguy - You can't win with a list like this. Everyone is going to disagree with something or prefer a different fight or two that didn't make it.

That being said, it does seem to have some pretty significant fights left off, as well as you few head scratchers that did make the list.

I agree. Most of the time, people lose their shit because a generally decent list has left off their favorite fight or something. That said, the inclusion of GSP-BJ I is simply bizarre.

my 10 in no particular order and many of them didn't make it some some reason

Wandy/Rampage 2
Huerta/Guida
Hansen/Uno
Shogun/Noguiera
Santiago/Misaki 2
Sakuraba/Newton
Bendo/Pettis
Hendo/Bisping
Diaz/Daley
Diaz/Gomi

nick diaz vs diego sanchez,

rampage vs hendo,

k zombie vs garcia 1

Gomi vs. Kawajiri at Bushido 9 is my all time fav. It's the fight I always show people who I'm trying to get into the sport. Phone Post

Diaz v Sanchez

Guida v Sanchez

Guida v Huerta

All deserve mention.

What about korean zombie vs. Garcia 1? Horrible list Phone Post

In no order:

Horn/Shamrock
Edgar/Griffin
Crocop/Silva 2
Royce Gracie/Ken Shamrock 1
Sakuraba/Newton
Bocek/Evans
Rizzo/Couture

Not ten, but they're my favorites.

I saw 2 of these fights live.

I was very nervous for my instructor when he fought Kimo, but i was too young to walk in on the Gracie train.

I need to rewatch Salaverry/Semenov, I always THINK that fight is in my top 10 but haven't compared it to "modern" MMA fights in quite some time.

so many better mma fights....

confused...

nobody thinks rampage vs hendo was one of the greatest fights?  i thought that was the most hard fought fight i've seen ever

Edgar/Maynard 2??? Have to re watch it. Remember the first round being real exciting when Maynard had him in big trouble. Thought the rest of the fight was just Edgar taking rounds to make it a draw.

Robbie Lawlers first fight in UFC should be on there.

Kimo bridged so violently that he instantly flipped Royce out of mount the second he achieved it.

Royce also felt compelled to waste tons of energy by trying to muscle the much larger Kimo around, even bullying him into the fence early on.

Also ripped his hair off.

A ton of self proclaimed tough guys in the martial arts world got a gut check when they saw Royce on bottom in the stand and down position, holding Kimo by the hair and punching him while occasially slamming his heel into his face.

Royce/Sak 1?

Marco Ruas/Remco Pardoel?

Seriously? Out of all of Wanderlei"s fights they pick the Liddell fight? How the Rampage VS Wanderlei fight did not make this list is unbelievable. Either of them, they were both awesome.

Chuck vs. Wandy should be top 5. That was an all out war.

Diego vs. Guida should also be on here somewhere.