10 clean zone masks for $30

HOW ABOUT FUCK YOU?

How about just don't worry about them. When this all started, I went HAM. Got ALL the PPE. When it was supposedly aerosol transmitted, I was ready. Over the months, as more info became available, I adjusted.

Social distancing, hand washing, be aware of touching your face, avoid enclosed areas with others. If you are trying to protect yourself from catching it, those are the best practices. A face covering isn't going to do anything for you.

If you are worried about spreading it, the same practices, plus monitor your health. If you have any symptoms, quarantine yourself. If I need to go somewhere where makes a required, I'll wear a face shield or bandana. Not going to make a big protest, but not going to go out of my way when I look around and half the people wearing masks are doing so incorrectly and completely defeating the purpose. 

ABCTT_SENNIN - 

How about just don't worry about them. When this all started, I went HAM. Got ALL the PPE. When it was supposedly aerosol transmitted, I was ready. Over the months, as more info became available, I adjusted.

Social distancing, hand washing, be aware of touching your face, avoid enclosed areas with others. If you are trying to protect yourself from catching it, those are the best practices. A face covering isn't going to do anything for you.

If you are worried about spreading it, the same practices, plus monitor your health. If you have any symptoms, quarantine yourself. If I need to go somewhere where makes a required, I'll wear a face shield or bandana. Not going to make a big protest, but not going to go out of my way when I look around and half the people wearing masks are doing so incorrectly and completely defeating the purpose. 

This!

On a SideNote - 
ABCTT_SENNIN - 

This!

Fuck off!!

Iv’e been locked in my house long enough!!

Damn I got all crazy, I’m used to being at work like a grown assed man.

GenErick -
On a SideNote - 
ABCTT_SENNIN - 

This!

Fuck off!!

Go outside, get some sunlight and fresh air. Stay more than six feet away from people as much as you can. 

ABCTT_SENNIN - 
GenErick -
On a SideNote - 
ABCTT_SENNIN - 

This!

Fuck off!!

Go outside, get some sunlight and fresh air. Stay more than six feet away from people as much as you can. 

Yeah, I don’t know what came over me with that outburst.

1 Like
GenErick - 
On a SideNote - 
ABCTT_SENNIN - 

This!

Fuck off!!

Hhhmm....odd response.

![](upload://5zGsbtk71zcZvvjqwsnNIiRZNPD.jpeg)