10 inches here

I pulled my scrotum between my thumb and pinky while measuring with the cunt end of a trapper keeper. It hurt. But it reached 10 inches from the back of where my asshole almost turns pink again. Phone Post 3.0

Yo Mamma! Phone Post 3.0

King Trav - Yo Mamma! Phone Post 3.0
Stick to amateur fighting Phone Post 3.0

OCMikey -
Listen here! I've been drinking. Phone Post 3.0

Me too buddy...I'm sure you'd kick my ass. Please forgive me? Phone Post 3.0

OCMikey - Me too buddy...I'm sure you'd kick my ass. Please forgive me? Phone Post 3.0
Yo Mamma! Phone Post 3.0

King Trav -
OCMikey - Me too buddy...I'm sure you'd kick my ass. Please forgive me? Phone Post 3.0
Yo Mamma! Phone Post 3.0
As I said... Phone Post 3.0

Somebody mama getting they scrotum measured Phone Post 3.0

quick everyone, couple o drunks going at it..

fight
fight
fight !

Pics for proof.

MMA6053 - quick everyone, couple o drunks going at it..

fight
fight
fight !
I sense judgment in your post and it's somewhat hurtful Phone Post 3.0

King Trav -
OCMikey -
Eskimos beat the red blacks King Trav is drinking like he just fucking won his first fight Phone Post 3.0

My god this back of my asshole where it almost turns pink again. Phone Post 3.0

QuintonRammedMyPage - Somebody mama getting they scrotum measured Phone Post 3.0
I think King Trav is just aggressively looking for some dick. It's ok. His mother looks like the crypt keeper with terminal cancer, but I still hit it every few days to keep the juices flowin. I'm a giver. Phone Post 3.0

SoupCanBBC -
King Trav -
OCMikey -
Eskimos beat the red blacks King Trav is drinking like he just fucking won his first fight Phone Post 3.0
Go Riders! Phone Post 3.0

OCMikey -
QuintonRammedMyPage - Somebody mama getting they scrotum measured Phone Post 3.0
I think King Trav is just aggressively looking for some dick. It's ok. His mother looks like the crypt keeper with terminal cancer, but I still hit it every few days to keep the juices flowin. I'm a giver. Phone Post 3.0
DAD!?! Phone Post 3.0

King Trav -
OCMikey -
DAD!?! Phone Post 3.0
SON?! Phone Post 3.0

OCMikey -
King Trav -
OCMikey -
DAD!?! Phone Post 3.0
SON?! Phone Post 3.0
Where have you been?? You said you were grabbing cigarettes 27 years ago!!! Phone Post 3.0

King Trav -
OCMikey -
King Trav -
OCMikey -
DAD!?! Phone Post 3.0
SON?! Phone Post 3.0
Where have you been?? You said you were grabbing cigarettes 27 years ago!!! Phone Post 3.0
I don't smoke so it must have been that one black guy. I'm down for some Maury. Getting angrily yelled and hissed at by the crowd at first will be ok, but by the end of the show we will know the real truth.

I will earn the crowds cheers. Phone Post 3.0

Oh my fucking God, I've never laughed so hard at a post.
This fucking killed me. So simple, so brilliant.

You're my hero. Phone Post 3.0