10 Minute HIIT Heavy Bag Routine

Your hands are never anywhere near your chin and your technique is straight out of boxercise, but props for banging ten minutes.

While I enjoyed the music and it was fun to watch it would be hard to follow along with you.

Calling out the combos or strikes along with what you are doing would be helpful so that you don't have to watch the screen while working out with you.

Also, lose the belt imo.

Ninja Lee -

Hey UG!

Here's my latest workout video, a 10 minute heavy bag routine! I'm having some fun calling out some mates to do the same workout, you should give it a go, too! (call outs end 1 minute in, in case you want to skip them)

Pro tip: If filming, turn camera on before doing several rounds. So you don't have to start again....

First 30 seconds - run + boxing
Second 30 seconds - boxing combinations
Last 30 seconds - power punches

Rest: 30-60 seconds

Good video mate.. good form. What's your channel? 

Don't trip over that belt.

Gucci2x -

I could be wrong, but maybe you should lay off the high intensity cardio for a bit and try lifting some weights. Some extra protein might help too.

Not only are you wrong you're also a faggit. 

Thx for the vid I'll check that workout out this week. After lifting of course

quiksuck da kid -
Ninja Lee -

Hey UG!

Here's my latest workout video, a 10 minute heavy bag routine! I'm having some fun calling out some mates to do the same workout, you should give it a go, too! (call outs end 1 minute in, in case you want to skip them)

Pro tip: If filming, turn camera on before doing several rounds. So you don't have to start again....

First 30 seconds - run + boxing
Second 30 seconds - boxing combinations
Last 30 seconds - power punches

Rest: 30-60 seconds

Good video mate.. good form. What's your channel? 

Cheers bro, http://www.youtube.com/mixedmartialhelp

renato - I'm gonna lose some sleep over that boxercise comment!

Dougie - I've been toying with the idea of a Bas Rutten style audio workout track, thanks for the feedback! My idea in the OP, is that people learn the workout while watching, but do it separately. Thanks for the idea though, I'll put some thought into something people can have playing beside them, while training.

+ jcblass - I'll lose the belt when it breaks, had it a little while now ;P

NJstileNJ - LOL, yep! and you're welcome! ;D

Canooke -
Ninja Lee -
Toiletclogger -

Throw some kicks in there, bloody wanka!  

Haha was cream crackered before trying any Muhammad I'm hard Bruce Lee kicks ;)

Half 90%, get stuck in, mate!

What?
60% of the time, it works 100% of the time.

Ninja Lee -
Gucci2x -

I could be wrong, but maybe you should lay off the high intensity cardio for a bit and try lifting some weights. Some extra protein might help too.

I'm lifting, don't worry. Been building back up from square 1 fitness and strength since shoulder surgery. Thanks though?

What happened to your shoulder?

Sub

JohnHogskins -
Ninja Lee -
Gucci2x -

I'm lifting, don't worry. Been building back up from square 1 fitness and strength since shoulder surgery. Thanks though?

What happened to your shoulder?

Had a bad dislocation at a kickboxing tournament, guy fell as he went for a shoulder throw, ended up just wrenching my arm out. Then once every year for 6 years it came out while training, sparring, etc, absolute nightmare mate.

TTT