10 Minute Podcast

Besides the JRE this is m'fave podcast. Anybody else need their fix of Sasso, d'elia and bit killer jones? Phone Post 3.0

Sometimes it's really good other times its bit very funny. Ups and downs. Phone Post 3.0

I'm a d'leiber Phone Post 3.0

I get s'sad when D'Elia isn't on the episode. Phone Post

They all have their moments where they absolutely kill me.
Which ones are your faves? Phone Post 3.0

Anytime sasso does hogan I find it hilarious. I think the character episodes in general are their best. Phone Post 3.0

CANESHARP - They all have their moments where they absolutely kill me.
Which ones are your faves? Phone Post 3.0

Chris' British accent. That episode is my favorite so far. Phone Post

I've heard the one with toki phang around 10 times and I still laugh every single time..

Hallo little white girl, and I Jerk all over myself Phone Post

marth - Anytime sasso does hogan I find it hilarious. I think the character episodes in general are their best. Phone Post 3.0
See I disagree, the character episodes get old for me very quickly :/ Phone Post 3.0

The latest mary Stuart foley, toki fang, and the Arnold's are good to me. I've laughed m'ass off listening to those. I have legit heard all of them a few times bc I travel a lot for work, so if I'm not listening to jre I'm TMP'ing my way to work Phone Post 3.0

Definitely a main stay. Very quotable. Phone Post 3.0

TMP is one of my favorite podcasts. P4P it gets the most laughs out of me. It needs to be more popular.

Hilarious. Has me and years sometimes. BTW, I am Brian's "fan" Phone Post 3.0

Its s'funny, and thats for sure obvious. If you dont think so, y'know slittle about comedy. Phone Post

Everybody's dad makes me cry with laughter Phone Post

One of my favorite podcasts. Phone Post

Youz guys are mm'frenz Phone Post 3.0

I fucking love the JCVD ones. For some reason I lost my shit when he said he'd stab a dolphin in its dolphin. Phone Post 3.0

S' little funny Phone Post

Chank Smiffff......life. Phone Post 3.0